Chapter 4

Grimmjow pulls out and drops next to you panting. Your vision is a blur, your head is fuzzy and you're drunk off him. You turn over and lay on your side with an arm over him and you pass out. He hasn't yet gone to sleep, he's looking at you to make sure you're sleeping.

"*Sigh* "You're just gonna fall asleep with your bed all wet like this?" He says moving hair from your face. "Well, I guess I did just murder your shit didn't I?"

Because only this man will hype himself up after fucking the shit out of someone.

He moves your arm out of the way and gets off the bed, he's so sweet because he's trying to clean up and make sure you don't lay in a puddle of your own cum. Picking you up ever so gently, he places you on the chaise, you're out fucking cold. He finds his pants to throw them back on. Changing your sheets and laying down a towel in spots that are wetter than others, then lays you back down on the bed. He considers going back to his room, but he truly wants to sleep next to you. Once more he crawls into bed, cuddling up next to you, watching you sleep. The sun peeping into the blinds by your bed bounced off your skin making it glow brilliantly, your lashes looked lustrous and full like a little baby doll. Your lips glowing pink from Grimmjow, who had a go at them (both sets). His eyes got heavy while watching you glow, and then he fell asleep.

A few hours later downstairs...

Shuhei and Ichigo are outside chilling in the sun by the pool. Shuhei still can't get you off his mind.

"So tell me, how did that date go with you and y/n?" Ichigo says opening a bag of chips.

"Aw man. I felt like it was magical." Shuhei replies.

"Magical? Sounds a little fruity my guy." Ichigo pops a chip in his mouth.

"No listen, she was glowing like the North Star all night. I couldn't help but be a little flirty. She just gives me butterflies. You know how you just see somebody and the feelings just hit?"

"I guess yeah."

"That's how I felt when she got here." Shuhei says.

"Dude it's been like a few months and you like her already?"

"Yeah."

"Do you like her like her?" Ichigo asks throwing another chip in his mouth.

"Yeah."

"Well... Does she know?"

"You know what? I don't know. Like I know she thinks I'm sweet and I'm able to make her laugh and all but I don't really know if she has feelings like that for me." Shuhei explains.

"Seems like you got some explaining to do. Go tell her Shuhei!" Ichigo yells.

"Tell who what?" Rangiku says closing the sliding glass door.

"Nothing." Shuhei tries to keep this matter to him self. 

"Shuhei's got a fat ass crush on y/n but he hasn't told her yet." Ichigo says.

Damn Ichigo has a big mouth.

"I KNEW IT!" Rangiku yells.

"Shut up!" Shuhei yells. "Sheesh you're gonna spoil it before I even get a chance to tell her anything."

"Oh relax! She's not even down here. Last time I seen her she went up to her room." Rangiku says.

"Go tell her Shuhei."

Shuhei nods his head, walks back into the house and to the stairs. Once he's at your door he knocks lightly.

"Hey y/n? You in there? Listen I kinda need to talk about something." He says.