Chapter 14

It's morning, and your eyes are just opening. Ichigo is still sleeping beside you, orange fluffy hair glowing in the sun that's peeked through the blinds. You smile at your night, he gave you a really big turnaround from disgusted and unhappy to joyful and delighted. You creep out of his bed, find your shorts, and throw them back on to slip out of his room and back into your bed. When you open the door Grimmjow is standing in the kitchen making coffee, he smells your scent and turns around to see your back as you close the door slowly and quietly to avoid waking Ichigo. "That's the carrot-headed motherfucker's room," he thought to himself, and he continued to stare at you trying to figure out why you were coming out of there. You turn around to see him looking, you give him a blank expression as your eyes dart away from him and continue for the stairs. You're so tired, you go back to your room and just climb in bed but couldn't help but smile at how much fun you had last night. You don't have any specific feelings for Ichigo, you know he's fine as hell but don't really feel anything consequential the way you do for Grimmjow but you didn't want to think about him and his girlfriend. You grabbed a squishmallow from the other side of your bed, cuddled it, and fell back asleep.

A few hours later, Grimmjow comes back downstairs to get a snack. The sliding glass door is open and he overhears Renji and Ichigo talking about something he may have a slight interest in as they sunbathe...

"I'm telling you, her pussy is soooooooo good. I thought my soul was being sucked out bro, she's got this grip that will make you want to lock her ass away and never let her go." Ichigo says.

"Man you're fucking lucky. I got stuck with Rukia's no booty ass, the sex is alright but it sounds like Y/n's got the Fiji water." Renji replies.

"Who are you talking about? I thought I heard Y/n's name." Grimmjow interjects leaning on the door frame.

"Mind your damn business blueberry." Ichigo says closing his eyes.

Grimmjow walks out and pulls up a lawn chair sitting down. He connects his elbows with his knees, interlocking his fingers together and putting them over his nose hiding his face which is full of emotion because he could've sworn he heard your name come up. After all, he did see you leave Ichigo's room this morning.

"I just want to join guy talk is all. I heard something about some fire pussy so I want to know who has it. I'm sure you weren't talking about Rangiku." Grimm says.

"Nah, I've had it already. It's mediocre." Renji adds.

"Really? I thought she'd be a prized catch, her titties are the biggest in the house." Ichigo says throwing on some sunglasses.

"Yeah but bigger doesn't be better Ichigo." Renji says looking over to Grimmjow. "Say, you've got some big titties laid up in your bed right now. So how are they?" 

Grimmjow sniffs and looks towards Ichigo. "I'm going to ignore that before it pisses me off and I punch you in your shit."

"What?" Renji says confused.

"You know who has good looking titties? Y/n, aw god her shit is so pretty. Just the way her body is set up is fucking ***Chef's kiss." Ichigo adds.

"Oh, so you've seen em?" Grimmjow asks.

"Yeah have you?" 

"I asked you a question." Grimm says sternly.

"Yeah... I have, we fucked just last night. I'm about to go see what she's up to, kinda want more." Ichigo says putting his hands behind his head.

Grimmjow starts tapping his foot and he closes his eyes. He snapped, he was so pissed off. Did she really just go and fuck somebody else? And out of all people Ichigo? Grimm saw red and wanted nothing else but to rip her throat out. He stood up and started back for the door.