Chapter 12 (Lemon)

"You almost got us caught, that'll cost you." Grimmjow says removing his fingers and licking them.

He starts to pull down his shorts, when you turn around immediately shaking your head no. He has a disappointed look on his face and you shrug your shoulders with a smirk, having a full conversation in silence. 

"How am I supposed to get rid of this?" He says pointing at his hard dick confined within the shorts.

"I don't know, but figure it out. You gotta go, your girl was just back here trying to check on you. She's going to get suspicious if you don't go back." You say fixing your bikini. "Better think of something else or go back to your room and wack one out."

"Yeah walk through a party and back to my room with a hard dick, sure." He says sarcastically.

Grimmjow walked over to the other end of the bathroom trying to think of something else to make his dick go down but came up with nothing. He said fuck it as he walked back up to you, so fast that you put your hands up to your chest unaware of what was going to happen. He pulled your bikini to the side and plowed two fingers inside twirling and thrusting about, this sudden finger fuck felt so good and you almost forgot to be quiet moaning over the tap water running. He beat up your Gspot and your legs grew weaker as they trembled and got low, he used his other hand to hold you up. You scrunched up your face, bit on your lip, and grabbed onto his arm leaving a red mark as you came into his hand leaking all over. Panting and confused you look up at him, he makes sure you have stable feet before backing away and walking to the other end of the bathroom without a word. He pulls his pants down with his other hand and lays the hand full of your juices onto his hard warm cock. He's going to use you as lube while he jerks one out. Grimm sat on the toilet's lid and shook his glossed-up dick calling for you, you pulled yourself on top of the sink shaking your head "no" while smiling. He tilts his head in dismay and starts tugging. Making moans, and sighs in between. This is so sexy to you, you couldn't help but join him.

You spread your legs opening up for him to see and move your bikini over to rub your clit. The tap water running onto the ends of your hair, him grunting to the show you're giving him. You lick your lips at him while rubbing yourself, he stands up while jerking and walks to you, and you hold out your heel to stop him from trying anything funny. He's edging his cock now, he walks past your foot and leans over you still edging, breathing hard. He places his chin on your shoulder moaning and breathing into your ear, making you even hot and heavier. The circles you were rubbing on your clit sped up when he was whispering curses into your ear letting you know he was close and it turned you on even more. You continued rubbing and used your other hand to grab onto his shoulder which turns into you gripping his neck. Your whimpers and moans go straight into his ear, and your arm starts to cramp up. Grimm moves from your shoulder to look you in the eye, which intensifies the pleasure that you're feeling because he is so damn fine. He grabs onto your face, and soon he's got two fingers in your mouth almost down your throat to muffle your orgasm as you tremble with your juices spilling into the sink. "Shit, Shitttt." He scrunches up his face and cums right after. There's another knock at the door!

"Y/n? Are you in there? Ichigo says he sent you back here to use the bathroom but you haven't come back yet." Rangiku says.

Grimm removes his fingers and You sigh trying to catch your breath.

"Yeah, I'm coming out though just ...give me a minute." You reply.

"Okay! I'll wait right here."

Grimmjow pulls his pants back up after shaking the last drop of his seed onto the floor looking annoyed as ever.

"You can't even cum in peace around here fuck." He says.

"Shut up or somebody will hear you." You reply.