Chapter 5 (Lemon)

Grimmjow walked back to his room from the rooftop. On the way back yo his room, his phone rang, the name it read was Nel. He rolled his eye and placed it on silent. He took a shower and noticed it has been a few hours since he heard from you, so he went to go check on you. Walking up to your door he heard some light moans. Confused he put his ear up to the door hearing more moaning and grazing of skin against the sheets. Your moans turned him on, causing him to think about what occurred between you two in that same room. He opened the door thinking Shuhei was in there causing you to moan in such a way, But saw you wiggling around in bed moaning in your sleep. He walked in closed and locked the door and walked up to the bed.

Grimm rubbed his hand down your back gripping your ass at the end, like rubbing a kitten and you reacted the way he liked. Your back arched and you let out another moan. His dick was straining against the inner side of his pants, he found your unique sleeping behavior way too sexy to walk away from so got into bed. He cupped your face and rubbed his hand down from your face to your chest, that's when your eyes opened and you fixed your gaze on him, and a smile formed on your face along with some blush.

"Well, what were you dreaming about? I could hear you from outside your door." Grimmjow said in a seductive manor.

"W-what did I say?" You said nervously.

"You were only moaning. It was turning me on and I wanted to know what was causing you to be such a vocal kitty."

"I um.. I was dreaming about you."

"Oh is that why all the excessive moans? Well I wanna hear my name too."

"Y-you wanna what?" You said with a confused look.

"You heard me. I want to hear my name, I want the whole house to hear it."

That's when you saw a tent pitched in his pants clear as day. He slid his pants down, pulls himself from the hole in his boxers and starts tugging at himself.

"Grimmy as much as I wanna help you with that, I gotta tell you something." You say.

"Is it about us fucking?" He says with a smirk.

"No.. it's actually about Shuhei."

"Ugh, don't mention another man to me while I got my dick in my hand. I'm not interested in him!" Grimmjow says sternly. "What I'm interested in right now, right at this moment is being inside you." He starts inching closer to you. "Whether that be down your throat, or in that tight little pussy. That's what I'm interested in."

Your face blushes beyond comparison, he makes your heart flutter and beat faster and faster.

"Are you getting nervous? We've already done it." He says.

He looks you in your eyes and you look away. Grimmjow grabs your face and fixes your eyes at him. 

"Do I make you nervous?"

"Yes, you do."

"Why?"

"Because.. You just do." 

"Ha, great explanation Y/n."

Knowing this information even after the two of you have already gone at it strengthened his feelings for you. He's got you wrapped around his finger. Of course... You were already wrapped the moment you laid eyes on him.

Go ahead, lie and say you weren't. 

Grimmjow lets himself go and steals a kiss from your unprepared lips while leaning you back. While you two ate each other's faces, he reached down to your panties to rub you through them but paused upon touching them. He looked at them, and then looked at you.