Chapter 3 (Lemon)

I heard feet coming down the hall so I sat up on my bed, under the door I saw a shadow walk right past, then I heard Grimmjow's door close. I got a little down. I laid back on the bed, and became a little irritated too.

"Are you pouting right now?" Says a voice from by the door.

I sat up and it was Grimmjow.

"When did you come in?" I said.

"Not that long ago. I like to play around with you and make you think I forgot about you. But, how could I forget with all those looks I was receiving?" he said.

"My looks? The looks you were giving me are what made me come up here."

"What looks did I give you? I don't remember staring at you as often." He said walking up to the bed.

"You're lying. You stared at me the whole brunch."

"I don't lie."

I stood on my knees in the bed close to the edge where Grimmjow was standing. He looked deep into my eyes, I felt the iciness of his brilliant blue eyes. I caught another chill from looking at them.

"See that's what I mean, it was a struggle not to get hard at that table while watching you have these constant chills. What caused you to have 'em?"

"I was just staring at you the whole time. I forgot where I was and it just kept happening."

"Damn so I'm that enticing?"

"Yes."

Grimmjow leans you back on the bed, hovering over you once more. This time with more sentiment and intention. His blue eyes drowned yours. You both spoke telepathically in a way. The way he stared at you was like he was asking for permission to touch you, but also not. Being as it's Grimmjow we're talking about he's going to do whatever he wants. Your eyes graciously answered yes with a twinkle. He leaned in and breathed on your neck which gave you goosebumps. Planting some kisses and sucking on your neck had you squirming and nothing serious had even transpired yet. Grimmjow gave you the most hungry kiss ever, your mind nearly went blank. You chimed in when he got up off of you and slid your shorts off, under was a blue laced thong.

"I assume this was a hot coincidence, because how did you know blue was my favorite color?" he said with a smirk.

"I didn't, anything blue reminds me of you" you said blushing.

Grimmjow puts his hands on your chest and rips the fleece top in two revealing your breast. He lets out a satisfied exhale and rubs your breasts seductively. His warm hands on your body aroused you causing you to let out an instinctive moan. Descending, he spreads your legs open and throws them on his shoulders. Grimmjow's warm wet tongue caused you to grip the sheets as he glided his tongue flat over your clit.

"Damn girl you taste good. The smell, the taste is just-" He stops talking to slurp you up more.

Your breathing getting heavier, your legs shaking, and your moans louder letting Grimmjow know you were going to cum. He while continuing to maul your clit with his tongue. He starts groaning, adding increased pleasure on your end.

"Grimmjoww" you moan.

"Go ahead and cum for me." 

Continuing to lick at you, your legs are no longer able to be controlled. One of your hands makes its way to the top of Grimmjow's head and grips some hair and the other is on your bedsheet, your hands lock unable to be opened. Your body starts twitching and your back arches.

"Grimmy ahh" 

"Mmmm fuck" he says. Moaning his name turned him on even more.

You lay spread across the bed catching your breath and gaining your vision back. Grimmjow stands up looking at the flower that just bloomed in front of him.