Chapter 2

After a few hours, I woke up still wrapped in Grimmjow. I looked up at him, he looked so angelic. Meanwhile internally he's an asshole. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp and lifted his arm so I can sneak away. I tip-toed to the bathroom and watched Grimmjow as I crept away, he didn't move an inch and probably didn't even notice I was gone. After I used the bathroom, I heard a knock at the door. I looked at Grimmjow, he still hasn't moved. I ran over to the door and popped it open a bit.

"Hey! What are you doing in there? Haven't seen you in a while." Rangiku said.

"Hey, umm.. I was napping. What's up?"

"Well, we're making a late breakfast early brunch. So, come join us!"

"Okay uh sure."

"Okay, see you in a bit!" Rangiku says walking away.

I closed the door and walked back to Grimmjow. He's sleeping ever so peacefully. I leaned over him and brushed some of his hair from his face. I involuntarily released a smile because he was just so cute when he was sleeping, until he ruined it.

"Like what you see?" Grimmjow said smiling.

His eyes opened and I drew my hand back blushing. Grimmjow chuckled a little bit and sat up.

"So um... H-how long have you been awake?" I asked.

"Since Rangiku brought her loud ass upstairs." He said stretching.

"Well, did you at least hear what she said?"

"How did the whole coterie not hear what she said, she's the loudest thing in this house but yeah I fuckin' heard her." 

"Are you going down to eat?"

"Yeah I guess, I'm just gonna go to my room really quick." He said.

Grimmjow then stood up, stretched one more time, and disappeared from my room. I must be going crazy, was I just cuddling with him? He's oddly arousing, very handsome, and has something about him that is just... I can't quite guess it. He's not too nice where I'd get bored of him, But he isn't rude enough to scare me off either. Not sure what to make of it, but I'm curious. I want to see where it goes.

I fixed my hair and dressed cutely. I wasn't planning on going out so I put on a mauve short lounge set made of fleece and a little mascara to pop the eyes. I walked down the stairs and some of the roomies were already at the table. I sat at the end of the table next to Rangiku, she was her loud usual self. Always bringing great energy, laughter, and good views of boobies. After a little bit, Grimmjow comes downstairs looking delectable as ever. He did nothing different. He had on a hoodie and some sweatpants. Looking like an absolute bum, but a hot and sexy one with pretty blue hair and enchanting eyes. Grimmjow sat at the other end of the table, eyeing me every so often. After a while at the table Grimmjow kept his eyes fixated on me. He was starting to make me blush, but then I tuned everybody out at the table and only kept my gaze on him. He looked like he hated this, but why did he come to the table? Was it for me? I rested my head on my hand and just looked at him. When he noticed, he looked back at me. We stared at each other, he licked his lips and it sent a chill up my spine. Grimmjow realized and became more fascinated and concentrated more on me. From across the table, he was sending chills up and down my spine! He was disrobing me with his eyes and I was just melting in my seat.

"Hey! You okay? You haven't blinked in a while." Rangiku said patting my back.

"Uh yeah, I'm fine. Just a little full, and getting tired again."

"Aw, maybe you should go back and lie down for a little bit. Did you sleep fine last night?"

"I slept... great actually. But maybe it was too much sleep."

"Shoot I hate when that happens. I love sleep but too much of it will make you tired."

I looked over at Grimmjow again, he was once again visually disrobing me. I couldn't take his looks anymore. They were turning me on. I stood up uninterested in eating actual food and was only interested in eating Grimmjow. I started to walk past everybody at the table, and when I got to the end of the table I slid my hand over Grimmjow's arm and up his shoulder while walking by. He turned to look at me with this sexy look. I continued to go upstairs and into my room. I locked my door, being as Grimmjow doesn't use it anyway, and laid in the bed with a huge smile. I just replayed how he looked at me at the table.