Chapter 15 (Lemon)

Grimmjow wakes up about an hour and a half later aggravated and rubbing his hand across his face. He realized that he blamed you for something that you didn't do because Nel lied, something deep within said to believe you, along with the fact that your heart didn't skip when you answered but he wanted to believe Nel. He got up from his bed with a big stretch and grabbed his phone sending a "Wyd" over to you. While he waited for a response he took a shower and lit up a blunt. Another 30 minutes went by as he sat on his bed taking a pull from his blunt, he picked up his phone and exhaled the smoke out of his nose. You hadn't read the message yet, he got impatient and put his blunt out going over to your room to see if you were in there. Before he could knock he heard a soft moan come from the other side of the door, within seconds he heard another moan. He knocked surprisingly just to make sure you knew he was there.

"Grimmy?" You moan.

"Yeah?" He answered opening the door.

"Mmmm.."

Grimmjow stood there staggered as you rubbed your clit, his hungry eyes scanning all your movements and reactions. He closed the door and locked it after him, stepping over to the bedpost and devilishly grinning at his beautiful view.

"Damn Y/n, it looks like you need help." He says smiling.

"Mhmm, lots of- mmgh- help." 

You can tell Grimm is interested, your legs are spread, one hand making circles on your clit the other squeezing your breast, naked on the bed looking like a full five-course meal. You're making sure he's getting the best view, making the lewdest noises and moans you can just to make him squirm. He was so focused he hasn't even looked you in the eye yet, his eyes have been dead center on your box from the moment he walked into the room. In the middle of your show, he grabs your ankles and slides you across the bed, like pulling his plate up to eat and the bed was his table. Grimm laid soft kisses along your thighs, from kisses they became licks for his tongue slid all the way to your pussy. He moves your hand away and started eating, god his tongue and warm mouth felt so good, it's been days since you felt it. His tongue lashed and circled, twisted and curved dancing on your clit and licking clear through your folds. Your bud is so sensitive you can barely keep still, your legs are shaking and shuddering, hips rocking and hands clamped shut on the bed sheets.

"You taste so good, I've missed this shit." He says inserting two fingers. "You're wet as fuck Y/n."

"So fuck me." You say looking down at him.

He stands up, looking over his treasured possession. You were so sexy to him. Your arms over your head ever so elegantly, your hair sexually messy, back arched and legs spread with your toes curled. Your body was a work of fucking art, posing like a model and telepathically telling Grimmjow to fuck you silly. Obeying your mental command, he walks over sticking two fingers in again causing you to gasp, and when he hooks onto your gspot you scream out from the sudden stimulation. Feeling you come close to your release he pulls his fingers out. His pants feeling extra tight from the hard concealed member.

"Ah Grimmy come back pleaseeee." You moan.

This drives him crazy, he takes off his shirt and drops his pants. His dick slaps his abdomen, you don't think you've ever witnessed it this hard before. The tip is swollen, leaking precum, veiny, and twitching. He positions himself and goes in slow, surprisingly the instant he shoves himself in he's cumming.

"Fuckkkk. Ah shittt" He sighs.

"Oh you cannot be serious." You say in annoyance.

Grimm grabs hold of your neck, cutting off any comments you might've had coming up after.