LOLIBLES

Mewl For Me, Kazuha

venti takes me to be the guy everyone wants to be friends with, he is an all around funny guy, he has great taste in music and he always somehow manages to bring home alcohol he got for free- at least thats what he says.but venti was a little prick. he has shit on literally all of his friends. he is the kind of friend who is capable of pranking and teasing ANYONE and get away with it. even worse he does it for funand you were no exception.you don't remember much from that night, venti just came back from a two month trip and you just know he brought back bottles of wine.it was a small welcome home celebration with kazuha, xiao, venti and you. yet after a while both kazuha and xiao left you both to drown in alcohol. which was surprising a common occurrence.slowly one empty bottle turned to two, then three, and before you could pull out the fourth, venti grabbed your hand, a mischievous smirk plastered on his face."i have a gift for you~" he giggled, pulling you into your room. he reached down and handed you a box, it was black and wrapped with a cute pink bow."go put it on! i spent a lot of time picking it out for you..." he ushered you into the bathroom. and your lover boy" he mumbled the last part.you didn't really process what exactly it was until you saw that tail, it was a white tail with red accents which seemed pretty normal- only to realise it was a butt plug...there were cat ears, knee high socks and thigh garters. it was a matching set. which surprisingly went well with kazuha's shirt that you were wearing.a small blush appeared on your cheeks as you looked yourself in the mirror, you opted to look away and quickly opened to door to see kazuha standing right outside your bathroom door.kazuha's eyes scanned you up, it felt like they were devouring you up. in that instant you felt like you were finally starting to sober up.your cheeks had already been stained red from the excessive amount of alcohol you previously consumed, but as kazuha starred at you it felt like your face couldn't get any hotter.a small fit of giggle erupted from outside your bedroom door, and you knew venti had purposely set this up.

"s-stop looking..." you mumbled, burying your face into your hands to hide the sheer embarrassment.

using one hand he reached out to remove your hand from your face and the other slid around your waist to pull you closer to him. the moment you made eye contact with him you heard his breath hitch and felt his heartbeat quicken. you were no different, his body squished against yours, his soft hands were gently tracing circles on your back- it felt like you were about to burst a fuse.

he leaned in towards your ear, and you felt his breath fan on your ear.

"my love. when your dressed like that, how can i stop looking." he gave a gentle nibble on the side of your earlobe, earning a small gasp from you. his hands were starting to travel all around your body, he wanted to explore every nook and memorise them.

"under this moonlight." he began, slowly pulling away from you. leaving you whining at the lost of contact. 'just like a kitten' he thought. he laid you down on the bed before continuing.

"your body..." he paused to think, and you looked at him. his crimson eyes were shining and full of lust. "i want to taste." his face inched closer. his hands pinned at the sides of your head.

"so, will you let me?" he starred at you, awaiting your answer. giving him a small nod, he immediately leaned in and gave you a deep kiss. it wasn't rough, yet it was still filled with lust. his hands finding their way to cup your cheeks while yours were tangled in his hair. kazuha shifted his knee between your thighs and pressed down on your heat causing you to break away from his lips and let out a moan.

"kazuha... please stop teasing me."

smirking, he shifted you so you were lying on your back, he lifted your legs on his shoulders and pulled your underwear off agonisingly slowly. it wasn't always you dressed up so deliciously and he was going to savour every moment of it. but the moment he saw that tail sitting so perfectly inside you, he had to use all the willpower inside him to not ram into you right there and then. although watching you squirm under his touch made it all worth it. his fingers slowly grazed your clit and down to your slit, a loud whine escaped your lips, and he felt his pants tighten.

slowly he inserted one of his fingers and pressed down so he could find the bump caused from the butt plug. he watched as you tried to keep the tail in, sucking and wiggling.

"so pretty, thats right keep it in for me okay?" he hushed as he inserted another finger moving faster and faster. you tried your best to keep it in yet it seemed to be a lot harder than you anticipated especially as he actively pushed down with every trust. your hips unconsciously started to rock forward as kazuha's fingers stretch out your walls.

"kazuha... please..." you whined again, he felt you were getting close to your first orgasm and he leaned down to suck on your clit. you squeezed your eyes shut and with a loud moan you instantly released onto his fingers. as you opened your eyes, kazuha looked up at you and licked his fingers clean of your juices.

"good girl, your so good for me." he whispered.

"more... please kazuha i want more..." you whined, sitting up to grip onto his forearms.

normally kazuha would make you cum twice before he fucked you, he never wanted to hurt you. but watching you mumble his name, tears forming at your eyes- he let his rationality crumble and began to unbuckle his pants. his cock springing and bumped against his stomach.

"tell me what you want my darling." he smirked, his hands slowly making their way back to touch your body- sending shivers through your body.

"i need you, i need you deep inside me kazuha..." you whined wiping the tears off your cheeks.

"as you wish." his hands gripped his hard cock and aligned it with your entrance. slowly pushing in. simultaneously you both moaned and you reached up to grip onto his build. kazuha pumped in and out of you, with slow but hard trusts. his thumb finding its way to your clit and rubbing small circles around your bud. kazuha's hand found its way back to the butt plug and began to move it slightly ensuring it was still inside you. the moment he made that move you felt your walls clench around him. let out yet another moan. he took this as an opportunity to go faster and harder. keeping a steady pace.

"kazuha! stop moving it... i cant" you whined, yet your body said otherwise, squeezing harder down on him. his other hand kept its place on your stomach and began pressing down and his cock hit your g-spot continuously. you felt your orgasm coming once again and kazuha felt it too. as your breathing became a lot more erratic and moans became much louder.

"kazuha dont stop! im c-cumming!" you screamed. clenching down on him. as he felt your walls release on his cock, kazuha pulled the butt plug out and your back arched and you let out another moan. your body shaking under his.

kazuha kept his pace and continued to pump into you, a ring of cum forming at the base of his cock and the sound of slapping echoed through the room. kazuha road you through your orgasm and he felt his high coming. you kept squirming under him, and mewls escaped your throat giving kazuha a confidence boost.

"y/n... fuck" he groaned his movement became increasingly sloppier.

"god, your so good for me."

and with a hard trust kazuha came undone all over inside you. your walls painted a creamy white.

he pulled out and collapsed beside you, kazuha watched as your chest rose and fell. he shifted so your bare body was laying atop his chest. his heart swooned as he watched your build slowly relax into his touch and your eyes fluttered close.

"i love you." he mumbled before planting a kiss on your forehead. he made a mental note to thank venti the next day.