PEGME

"Kazuha, are you sure you want to try this?"

With your legs parted over Kazuha's, your concerned voice loomed over him, he had asked you if you'd like to try having sex recently and knowing his previously long practice of abstinence you were hesitant.

He nodded, his face flushed pink with embarrassment. With his confirmation, you removed his shirt, scars littered the pale skin underneath, all of them being different sizes and shapes.

You began to kiss his chest and neck, Kazuha let out small sounds as you did, he was awfully sensitive. He took off your shirt as well, observing your s/c skin, he looked mesmerized as he caressed the area, every indent, and imperfection.

He leaned forward and gave small kisses to the top of your stomach, after each kiss he would move his head down further, still holding your sides with his calloused hands. Eventually, he had gotten to your v-line, but being inexperienced with oral; he didn't want to attempt that today.

You pushed Kazuha back onto his bed gently, the impact pulling a small gasp from him. Beginning to undo his complicated pants, Kazuha took over, he undid them in an instant.

You then pulled his hands away again and you removed his boxers to reveal his erection, surprising you with its length. Kazuha shied away at the sight of you looking at his dick, he covered his mouth and glanced away but he looked back quickly after he felt a sudden warmth on it.

He watched carefully as you held his cock in between your thighs, moving them up and down as you went, the feeling of the two warm muscles enveloping Kazuha's cock was enough to make him throw his head back in delight.

Kazuha whined in pleasure, his hands gripped your thighs tightly and quickened the pace, only drawing out his whines further. Your thighs tightened around him a few times and he mewled, the sound sending a shock straight to your core.

Your lover thrust into the plush skin of your thighs, holding your legs in place as he did, the feeling of it all pushed him over the edge, spilling his seed on your thighs and stomach. You smiled at what your actions resulted in, observing how broken Kazuha looked.

The moment he realized what he had done, he pulled back and looked away, embarrassed by the mess he had made. You snickered under your breath and made your way towards him again, tilting his face to face yours.

"There's no need to be embarrassed, Love, it felt good, didn't it?" Kazuha nodded, his face still red.

"Then it's fine, I'm glad you liked it. Now, let us do this next if you'd like."

Kazuha looked confused but as he watched you take off your thin pants (or skirt whatever you'd like) and underwear to position yourself above his half-hard length, he nodded quickly.

You slowly pressed your lover's tip to your opening, easing in at a speed that Kazuha would be comfortable with. The stretching feeling that his cock gave you stung but you continued, watching his face contort as you closed around him.

Sheathing yourself fully, you pressed down to push deeper into your body, eliciting a gasp from the white-haired male in front of you. His whiney voice hit your ears and shot straight down to your heat, making you clench down on him.

"Ooh- Mhm~ T-Tight..."

Kazuha groaned sweetly as you lifted your hips, holding onto your waist tightly. His fingers bruised into your body as you rode, his tip teasing your cervix the further you pushed in.

Your lover flipped you onto your back and pulled your leg over his shoulder, pushing himself in and out of you smoothly, he hit a little too hard which caused you to cry out in slight pain, Kazuha quickly apologized and stopped to check in on you.

You reassured him and encouraged him to keep going, he continued and you lead his hand to your clit, making him circle it slightly. He complied and rubbed it between his index and middle finger, toying with the small nub.

"Oh- Ar-ooh-chons above it feels so~o good... Mhn- Y/N! Y-you're so ah~ good!"

Kazuha's whimpers and mewls filled the room paired with your moans and skin slapping skin, his eyes were lidded slightly and his hand remained on your clit, pressing and circling it, for a virgin he was doing quite well.

You tightened around Kazuha a few times, pushing your hips along with his. He groaned at the sensation and you smiled at his reaction, pulling him down to lock him into a sweet kiss.

He continued to rut deep into you, desperate for the glorious feeling you filled him with, his head was thrown back and his nails dug into your skin, the filling feeling of being thrust into made your mind go blank.

Your sounds only pushed Kazuha further, pumping in and out quicker and circling your clit in unison, he released from the kiss to suck and nip at your neck, littering red and purple marks across your neck and collarbone.

His dick started to twitch inside of you, signaling his release nearing, a tight feeling began to grow in your stomach, your release closing in as well. You asked that Kazuha moved his finger quicker and he complied, pressing down and lightly pinching the bud.

Kazuha called your name out loudly as he came, his eyelids fluttering before squeezing shut. He continued to rub and press on your clit before you groaned and released around him, you both panted as Kazuha remained inside of you, relaxing for a moment before he finally pulled out.

Whining at the emptiness, you laid back on the bed, tired and fucked out. Kazuha sat back and leaned on his hands, just as tired as you were, you got up and grabbed a wet towel and a glass of water. Then, you cleaned yourself off, cleaning Kazuha's soon after, and have him the well-deserved glass of water.

Smiling at Kazuha, you praised how well he did for his first try, he responded with a smile and he pulled his covers over the both of you, pressing kisses all over you before letting the both of you rest.