CATCZE

"Do you feel that?" Asks Kazuha, in a voice so harmonious and soft and completely contradicting each hard thrust of his hips. His eyes are wide as he realizes for the first time how far into you his cock goes when he bottoms out. His hand is firmly planted on the soft skin of your belly, pushing down so he can feel every pump of his hard cock himself. "I'm so deep inside of you, aren't I?"

You can't even respond to the awe in his voice–– your head has been lying limply on the mattress since your how many-th orgasm. If it weren't for your hands still gripping the back of your knees, folding yourself in half like how Kazuha wants, or for the squeaks, gasps and the occasional moan when he pushed down particularly hard, Kazuha might have though you passed out.

Even when you're overstimulated, muscles sore and voice hoarse, you were still being so good for him, taking his lust-driven pace without complaint. His other hand grips one of your thighs, spreading you wide for ease of access and to hear the sloppy mess the two of you had created. The love of his life, so eager to be pressed in half and bred. It's a thought he would never take for granted–– something that will haunt his wet dreams for weeks to come.

"You've been so good," Kazuha murmurs, leaning down to lick at your neck, and inadvertently pushing on the little bulge in your stomach even more, forcing some of the air from your lungs in a desperate gasp. His pace slows, shifting into something more sensual and deep, letting you feel every inch and vein of his cock as he drags it out of you and pushes it back in as deep as he can go.

"Would you like a reward?"

Even in your hazy state, you recognize the word when you hear it, and nod, teary-eyed. He chuckles, and you feel the vibrations from deep in his chest before he presses a sweet, tender kiss to your lips.

Then his pace picks up and his angle shifts, wiping all coherent thought from your brain, and he essentially fucks you into the mattress.

Each downwards thrust of his hips is so loud, and it has your tongue lolling and your lips parting like a bitch. To Kazuha, every noise you make, every moan, yelp and cry of "Kazuhakazuhakazuha––" timed with the thrust of his hips only spurs him on to push deeper, to fuck you better, until he fills up your hole with his cum and breeds you so full you'll feel his cum in you for days. You deserve your reward, after all.

Fat tears roll down your face, a testament to how well he's fucking you. He leans down further, pushing your thighs even wider (and not at all slowing his pace) as he bites and pulls at your bottom lip. "So pretty, getting stuffed," he coos when you whimper. "Do you want my cum in you, love?"

You nod feverishly, releasing your hold on your legs–– Kazuha's practically folding you in half himself, anyway. As you wrap your arms around his shoulders, pushing his face into your neck and kissing his shoulder, he squeezes your thigh, hard enough to pull a moan from you. "Speak," He murmurs into your ear, biting down on the soft skin of your shoulder, making you yelp

"Hnngh–– C-cum, please, I want your cum in me Kazu," you whine, heat racing across your body, and your lower stomach begins to incessantly tingle. He tenses when you tighten around his cock, making the drag against your walls even more prominent with each thrust. "So empty without you–– I– I'm not gonna waste a single drop, promise."

Kazuha groans right into your ear, his brain practically sizzling as he listens to you beg for his load inside of you. You yelp when his pace loses the steady rhythm, reduced to hard, frantic thrusts as Kazuha aims to cum as deep as he can inside you. Kazuha can hardly hear your cries and sweet little 'tha-ank yo-ou's as he fucks you, his mind hazy as your walls grip his cock, desperate to keep him inside you.

He does, however, hear you call his name as you cum, and feels the sensation of your teeth digging into his shoulder in an attempt to muffle yourself. You go weightless after that, your thighs shaking, eyes rolling and both your skin wet from how hard you cum, He continues fucking your oversensitive hole for only a bit longer, the tight squeeze doing him in with a gasp. He thrust his hips down into yours forcefully, burying his cock until the base, hitting the deepest reaches of you as you whined, though it's quickly silenced by his lips on yours.

Kazuha's cum is hot, and the feeling of being filled and thoroughly bred rips a satisfied moan from your throat that had Kazuha's chest feel tight. The harsh, passionate kiss melts into something sweeter as he comes down from the high. His kiss becomes more gentle, assuring you of his adoration and love. One of, Kazuha's hands threads into your hair, cradling you while his cock keeps your hole plugged full of his cum.

"Good?" Kazuha asks when you part to breathe, looking down at you.

"Mmh, so good," You mumble, pulling him back down for more.

When the kiss ends for good and you've stopped trembling from the aftershocks, Kazuha carefully removes his cock from your hole. Despite his best efforts, some of his cum drips out of you, and you make a disappointed sound. Carefully, he swipes it up with his fingers, pushing it back inside you. Immediately, your previous disappointment morphs into a happy purr.

"You did promise not to waste any of it," Kazuha says with a smile. He won't mind if you do though–– he can always just fuck more into you later, anyway.