yoimiyaprotector

You looked out my office window. Admiring the rain as it came down. The lighting painting the sky white. The delayed thunders as they struck. You were fascinated by storms. Especially thunderstorms. You worked night shifts, and when a thunderstorm happened you got the best view.

You had music playing, specifically "that" type of music. It definitely set a great mood even if you weren't planning for anything to happen. The dark room as well set a type of mood. You smiled as another thunder went through the sky. You sat down in your office chair looking at your computer for the work your boss sent you.

There was suddenly a knock and that rarely happens. You raised your eyebrow and allowed whoever it was to come in.

It was one of your old clients from when you worked day shift.

It was Kaedahara Kazuha.

You stood up quickly. You could hear his quiet laugh from across the room. "Excited much Y/n?" He said. Closing the door and walking straight in. He stood in front of the desk.

"No no..just didn't expect you Mr.Kazuha.." he looked at your speaker and quickly paused the music. "I'm sorry. I didn't have any idea you were coming..!" You said. He did that laugh again that made your heart flutter. He cleared his throat and sat down on the chair.

"Don't worry Y/n. Can't you act normal around me?" He said. Laughing again. You sat down and he was staring outside the window. "Beautiful. Isn't it?" He stood up again and walked to the window behind your desk. Your heart was racing. You didn't even know why. Every-time he was around, you got soft. You were weak with him.

"It is beautiful." You said. Standing up and walking to him too. You stood next to him.

"The lighting strikes are scary. Yet calming." Kazuha said.

You nodded your beard. But you wanted to know why he was here. "Hey..Kazuha...Why are you here?" You asked. He looked at you.

"I can't see my favorite lawyer?" He laughed. You nervously smiled. He cleared his throat again. "Beidou had some encounters...She asked me to come up here to ask if that was okay to put it towards the case. I have a file in my seat if you would like to look at it real quick."

You nodded and walked off around the desk to fetch the file. "I promise you could've seen me in the morning. It's very late I hope I didn't ruin sleep for you Mr.Kazuha." You Said while looking through the file quickly. You went back to my office chair and sat down. Looking at the file then your computer. You didn't hear from him for a minute and you felt hands on your shoulders. You went to look up and he pushed your cheek to look forward.

"You didn't ruin anything. I was actually glad to see you tonight, Y/n.." he whispered in your ear. Feeling fluttery again. You started to tense up again. "You're tensing up. Nervous?" You cleared your throat.

"Not at all."

You answered. He then did that laugh again. "Well you're certainly tensing up. Let me help you..." he started to press down onto your shoulders, massaging you. "Is the information qualified?" He whispered. You shook out of your thoughts and clicked through the requirements one more time.

"Yes."

You anderer. Responding with small responses to refrain the noises that might come out while he rubbed your shoulders.

"Good..." he kept massaging which you thought he would've stopped when you found out it was qualified. But he just kept on doing it.

"Do I make you nervous Y/n..." he whispered in your ear. You got this random shake. Electrocuting throughout your back. He kissed your shoulder.