IndigoWriterNSFW

(Y/N's POV)

"Y/N, I do believe that's your boyfriend laying down at that back table, I saw Venti talking with him at one point in the night. You better go check on him." Master Diluc nodded in Kazuha's direction while drying a glass behind the bar as I approached the counter with a tray filled with empty glasses.

I turned to see him resting his head down at the table he said he'd wait for me at, a smile spread on my lips, "Oh I'll check on him, he said he was planning to wait for my shift to end so we could go for a walk tonight since he was in town." I set the tray I was carrying down and approached Kazuha.

He was resting on his forearms, his shoulders rose steadily and I could hear him mumbling under his breath, it almost sounded as if he was humming or singing.

"Kazu?" I whispered, resting my hand on his shoulder, "Are you tired? I can give you my key if you'd rather wait at my place, I have maybe another hour before I get off-"

"Mmmm, I want more juice~" Kazuha sat up, his face was flushed and he swayed gently, "Y/N~ Could I have more of the juice that the bard left?" He smiled lazily as he pointed at the large pitcher that sat on the table.

I lifted the pitcher with a sinking feeling, "Kazuha did you drink all of this?" I asked, sniffing the contents and wincing.

"Mmhmm~ The bard, Venti said it was juice, it was very delicious, I want moooree-" He paused, looking up at me with half-lidded eyes, "You're so pretty... Almost like an angel, but I don't wanna treat you like an angel-" He hiccuped before reaching out and taking my free hand and bringing it to his lips, "I want to make you sing my name~" He grinned against my hand.

My eyes widened and my face grew hot, "K-Kazu!" I gasped as his words registered in my mind, I tugged my hand free and pushed his disheveled hair back into place, "W-wait here, I'm going to see if I can get off sooner so I can get you home safely and get you to sleep this off." I turned abruptly and took the pitcher with me back to the bar, "Master Diluc, I think Kazuha finished off whatever cocktails Venti left at the table. He must have thought it was a juice he never had, and he's a bit of a lightweight, would it be okay if I-"

"It's slowing down until the next shift, you can go ahead and take the rest of the afternoon off. Do you need help getting him- Oh I don't think you will," He answered his own question, glancing over my shoulder.

When I began to turn, I was startled by arms wrapping around me, "Y/N~ You're so cute right now~" Kazuha cooed, his lips brushing against the shell of my ear, "I was watching you walk, and the way you move got me thinking-"

"Okay! I will see you tomorrow night, Master Diluc!" I panicked and covered Kazuha's mouth and started to push him towards the door.

"You can have tomorrow off, you do far too much for one person, besides-" he paused, glancing at my boyfriend once more, "You should probably stay in and nurse him back to health if he drank that much." With a smile, Master Diluc waved me and Kazu off.

I hooked my arm with Kazuha and guided him through the stoney alleys of Mondstat, back to my home. A couple times he would pause to try and steal kisses wherever he could get a moment to get his hands on me. After a few kisses given, we finally made it home, "Kazuha, baby." I spoke in a firm manner, "You need to behave and drink a little water and lay down-"

"But Y/N, I just want to kiss you from head to toe, I want to feel your skin on mine. Can I hear your angelic voice sing one of the most sinful tunes I can compose with you?" Kazuha's voice was husky with desire, his amber colored eyes pierced me as he slowly wrapped his arms around me.

I was lost in the sensual air he emitted, only to shake my head, "Kazu, baby you drank so much I don't want to do something you may not recall or want to do-" I started, fighting the heat that grew in my belly at the thought of this bold and affectionate version of my boyfriend having his way with me.