LEIGHHA

"Y/N... c'mon *hic* just let me-"

He lifted the hem of your skirt, hand reaching out to touch your wet cunt. Now, normally you were in control of the gentle natured man, but...

Drunk.

Kazuha was drunk.

And you, Y/N, his girlfriend, were trying to get him to the private room you had rented. There was no way you were going to let him fuck you in a public bar!

You slapped his hand away from you, a red blush adorning your cheeks. "Kazuha, not here!"

He stared at you with a lust-filled look. Shit. He's never been this drunk before. Although you yourself was also turned on by his drunken actions, you would not let him have sex with you in this bar. Not when... not when the crew of the Alcor were also here.

"But *hic* I just wanna... f-fuck you here...*hic*" he reached for your hand, pulling you closer to him.

He kissed you, his hot tongue exploring your mouth. You returned the kiss, gasping in surprise when you felt something pinch your nipple.

"No.. hah- Kazuha no not here- Ah~!"

He continued to grope your breast, eliciting moans from you. He kissed your jaw and made his way down to your neck, sucking and licking. You tried to silence your moans by biting into the fabric of clothes, but his actions made it hard to keep a hold on the fabric.

"Shh baby.. Just be quiet and *hic* Beidou won't even notice."

He mumbled sweet nothings into your ear as his free hand went underneath your skirt and started to rub at your clitoris. You desperately didn't want to be seen or heard by anyone in the bar, but he was making it hard for you to get to the room.

Slightly pulling your panties down, he stuck a finger into your pussy, fingering you. He went at a brutally fast pace, enhancing his speed with his anemo vision.

"F-fuck... hah.. Kazuha~!" You almost screamed as he put four fingers into you, stretching you out and letting your pussy juices soak the floor. Someone would definitely hear you at this rate, but the thought of getting caught only seemed to arouse you even more.

Giving your neck a gentle bite, he left multiple hickeys that would be hard to cover even with a scarf. He pulled away, staring at your eyes and smirking. He was up to something... but that look just now was hot.

He led the both of you to the private room you rented out, then stripped you of your clothes and took his shirt off. He pushed you down onto the bed, his hand gently caressing your face. You stared at your lover in wonder, he was always so beautiful and managed to impress you in every way.

"Don't you think it's time I got a little meal after all the drinks we just had?"

He dove down and pulled his hand out from your wet cunt. His tongue swirled around your clit, then inside your pussy. You moaned in ecstasy, the oral treatment you were getting brought you closer and closer to orgasming.

Kazuha thought he had the best girlfriend in the whole entire world of Teyvat. You were such a good and kind lover to him, even indulging him in his sexual kinks every now and then. It was only fair he pleasured you to the best of his ability, he thought.

Slurping sounds and moans were the only sound in the room. Until he rubbed your clit with his thumb and slightly bit the inside of your thigh. He then resumed his "meal", pleasuring you.

"Oh oH-! T-there... right there- Kazuha- aAH~"

You screamed as you came, cum flooding out of your cunt. You gripped his hair in reflex as he lopped up all of your juices.

"That was a good meal, Y/N... but it's time for your needy cunt to get a taste of my dick tonight."

No matter how poetic Kazuha was, he was quite the dirty talker. It was like he became a completely different person during sex, which always turned you on. The samurai had a vulgar mouth whenever he was horny.

He took his pants off in a swift motion, then aligned his hard dick with your pussy. Using the slick on his hands as a lubricant, he gently guided his member into you. You moaned at the contact, even though you've had him in you many times before. It was like he got bigger with each time you had sex.... or maybe that was just you craving him.

"You're so... f-fucking tight.. good girl."

But that didn't matter, because he then started to thrust into you with terrifyingly pleasurable speed, always hitting that spot in you. You screamed with every thrust as your cunt tightened around his cock. He wasn't usually this rough, but you enjoyed it nevertheless.

"Fuuckkkkkk- r-right there, tHERE KAZUHAAA~!!"

The sound of skin slapping skin, your screams of pleasure, his groans and pants.... It was the only thing that could be heard.

"More... Y/N please more... I need you to- haAh!"

You tightened even more as you came on his dick. He came shortly after thrusting into you again, your combined fluids barely leaking out of your pussy.

He flipped you over and made you stand on all fours. He spanked your ass, giving it a nice squeeze before leaning over and reaching to bite your ear. You were still reeling from your intense orgasm, trying to compose yourself.

You felt his hot breath on your collar, as he made one thing very clear.

"Second orgasm of the night, with many more to come... so let's enjoy ourselves, Y/N-chan~"