DENDROSPHOBIC

muffled whimpers and moans could be audibly heard on the crux, coming from a certain white haired boy as his cheeks were flushed pink, his eyes screwed shut as he gasped for air in between kisses. his hands were gripping your hips, his nails slightly digging into your sides as your lips let go of his, moving to his neck.

you sucked on his neck harshly, drawing more desperate moans out of him as your hands inched towards his pants, undoing the belt. he gasped when he felt you pull down his pants and underwear in one quick go, warm air suddenly kissing his thighs even more.

you detached yourself from his neck, keeping eye contact with him as you got on your knees, palming his soft cock with your hand. “be a good boy for me and stay quiet, alright? i don’t want beidou walking in on us.” you said, kazuha nodding obediently, his eyes on your hand. after a while, you rubbed your thumb over the slit and he shuddered, a thin layer of precum coating your thumb.

you wrapped the rest of your fingers around him, sliding up and down as kazuha’s breath hitched. you leaned forward, your hot breath warming his cock more as you opened your mouth and enveloped his cock in your mouth.

he clasped a hand over his mouth, throwing his head back against the wall he was leaning on as you picked up your pace, his other hand tugging your hair. you hollowed your cheeks, kazuha’s legs shaking as you gripped them, hand marks softly appearing.

“o—oh.. i’m gonna cum.. i’m gonna cum..” he whimpered into his mouth, bucking his hips into your mouth even more as he came. he shuddered, his hand falling off of his mouth as he heaved a sigh. you removed him from your mouth, smiling as you wiped your mouth pointer finger.

kazuha softly clasped your wrist, his eyes focused on the floor. “i would like to please you, too.”

you placed a hand on his cheek, your eyes filled with lust. “alright then.” you kissed kazuha, allowing him to slide you down the wall behind you both. he detached himself from your lips, his eyes focused on your pants as he undid the belt, pulling down your pants.

he teased your wet clit through your underwear, rubbing circular motions with his index and middle finger. you sighed blissfully, your underwear getting slightly soaked as he kept teasing you. finally, he pulled your underwear down, revealing your pussy. his breath hitched before he inserted a finger into you slowly.

you softly grabbed his arm as he inserted another finger, fucking you at a quicker pace as his fingers curled. his thumb played with your clit, causing you to slightly squirm and moan, your cheeks red as you stared at kazuha with lust.

“f—fuck..” you muttered, kazuha suddenly leaning down towards your pussy and inserting his tongue into you. you moaned, grabbing his hair and praising him as he fucked you with his tongue and fingers.

“you’re doing so good.. haah.. good boy..” you praised, feeling his tongue fuck you faster as you came, lapping up your liquids. you exhaled, watching as kazuha leaned back and wiped his mouth with him thumb, licking off the rest of your juices.

you crawled into his lap, straddling his waist as you wrapped your hands around his neck. “you did so good, how about a little reward?” you murmured in his ear, kazuha nodding as he held your hips.

you placed your hand on his crotch, feeling his hard cock through his pants. you took out his cock, lifting yourself up before lining yourself up with the head of his cock. he whimpered slightly, your warm juices covering his cock.

you suddenly dropped down, kazuha moaning out loud before he could cover his mouth. you snapped your hips into his at a brutal pace, watching as kazuha’s face contorted in overstimulation. his cheeks flushed red, his hair slightly unruly and messy, tears softly rolled down his cheeks, and the cute noises coming out of his mouth turned you on even more.

you rolled your hips, kazuha whimpering as he grabbed your hips desperately, bucking his hips into you harshly. “more, haah, please..! mmph!” you wrapped your arm around his neck, kiss him deeply as you came on his cock. you continued to bounce on his dick, only for kazuha to grab your hips and start pounding you.

you stifled a loud moan of surprise, grabbing his shoulders as his cock slammed into you. “cumming…cumming..” kazuha muttered, pulling out and cumming on your stomach. he panted, blushing furiously after a few seconds. “m—my apologies.. i couldn’t hold myself back any longer..” kazuha apologized, looking at the floor.

you smiled, kissing him softly before cupping his cheek in your hand. “it’s alright. i liked it anyways.”

beidou watched you two from afar, a smug grin on her face as she kept wiggling her eyebrows whenever you looked in her direction.

finally, beidou walked over to you and kazuha as you both stood near the railing, away from everyone else. “did you two have fun?” she evilly grinned, watching as you both immediately flushed and started stuttering.