KAZUHAKAEDEHARA

Kazuha wasn't just good with his hands. Oh no-

He was good with his mouth too.

He has you on your back, spread across the blanket as he takes his place between your legs. It's exactly where he wants you to be as he hovers over you; in front of him and vulnerable. Your wrists are pinned above your head while he rests one hand on your hip. His knee is inching upwards, dangerously close to your soaking wet core as he admires the newest mark he just sucked into your neck.

The two of you look disheveled, you're sure of it. He's the only thing in your vision, leaning in so close that you can feel his breath fanning across your cheeks. His hair is a mess, and his ponytail is coming undone. His cheeks are alight with a bright red color, a deep flush painting his face as he bites at his already swollen lips. You suppose you were a little over-excited now that you truly had him all to yourself. But how could anyone blame you? His eyes are shining with an emotion you've never known before this night... but it's an emotion you find yourself growing well acquainted with.

The excitement is dizzying, and he's looking at you like you're prey. You wonder what he's going to do with you. You wonder if he's growing just as...aroused, as you are.

His leg moves just a bit closer, and by instinct, you find yourself squirming. The hand on your hip tightens, and his lips are immediately back on yours. It's as sweet as the first kiss the two of you shared, but this one is definitely more intense. You couldn't help but whine as he forces your attention on the way his tongue swipes at your bottom lip.

You open your mouth for him, letting his tongue brush against yours in a way that has you feeling all shy and flustered. It's your first time getting this...close with someone. It's all you were able to murmur to the blonde before he flipped you on your back and promised to give you something to remember him by. The life you live with your family has always made your romantic life a little lackluster, much less your social life. There's hardly anyone your age living nearby so it's no surprise to yourself that you found yourself gravitating to Kazuha. It's just your luck that he liked you too.

And that he didn't beat around the bush.

"Mmm," His voice is still so quiet, even as he parts from your lips and breathes heavily. There's a small smile on his face as he looks down at you. It's hard not to feel shy under his gaze, but you don't dare try to move or shield yourself. You don't want to give him too much leverage over you, after all. "Do you want to go further?"

"Further?" Came your question in a whisper, a little unsure of what he truly meant.

"Further." He reaffirmed, a serious look in his eyes. "As in-"

He doesn't finish his sentence, letting the words hang in the air as he moves the knee between your legs upwards just a little more. The way he moves his leg pushes the material of your modest, knee-length skirt at the same time. When he stops, almost all of your legs are exposed to the open air as the material starts to bunch just below your hips. This time you feel it- the lightest touch between your legs and delivered to your most intimate parts.

"Oh!" The gasp you let out is almost a trademark of that of a virgin, but it doesn't stop you from chasing the feeling. It's a little shameful you found yourself grinding against him at just the slightest implication of the idea of sex but the way he looks at you has your mind melting and your brain going dumb. "Mhm! Kazuha, please! I want you! Please-"

"Shh...shh..." The hand on your hip tightening is enough to stop you from moving around again, and your whines are swallowed up by a short kiss to your lips. "I'll take care of you, but you need to be quiet, okay? No one can know."