On Their Own/Meeting

Godzilla and Dagon are now the last of their kind thanks to the Mutos. Mutos are parasitic titans that were responsible for many extinction events. Gojiras and Mutos have been at war for an extremely long time and are the reason why the Gojira species is endangered now there are only 2 members of the species left. Truly a tragic war.

Mothra and her mom were sleeping in their silk nest. Suddenly Mothra's mom picked up a strange scent in the air. She looked around and tucked her daughter closer to her, suddenly:

The roar woke Mothra up and she hid under her mom.

"Mothra run." She did run, but she wasn't very fast because of her small legs and another Muto appeared in front of her, but Aiya shot silk in its face. Mothra continued running and hid in a small hole in the ground. Aiya tried fighting off the Mutos but there were too many of them. Mothra waited in the hole for an hour, and she heard the fighting outside. She was scared. She didn't know if her mom would survive. After a while, she didn't hear fighting anymore. All she heard were the Mutos. "That moth is finally dead! now let's look for the worrrrm."

Mothra got extremely scared when she heard that. One of the Mutos found her and tried to get her. Thankfully, the hole was too small for the Muto's jaws or claws to fit in.

"Damn it! Let's go: she's not worth it."
With that, the Mutos flew off.

Mothra stayed in the hole for several minutes. Eventually, she came out and saw her mom. She went up to her. She had a bit of hope that she was alive, but she wasn't breathing and the color from her eyes and wings faded. Tears streamed down Mothra's face; she was now alone.

Godzilla is now a preteen (Godzilla grows up slower in this story) and a new species has emerged: humans. Godzilla had an interest in them they were small but were very intelligent. Godzilla and his father were living on an island it wasn't very big but it was good enough for them.

One day, Dagon was walking through the island he started thinking about his family. He missed Reo. He will admit, that he did get frustrated with him. Reo was very stubborn and cocky because he was going to become the future king. He was also very grumpy because of an event that happened in the past. He chose not to remember it. But deep down, he was still his son and he did love him. He just wished he could have been a better father l. Then there was Yua, she was always cheerful, caring, and fun-loving: always wanting attention. And then there was Joosuma who was his mate, he loved her very much. She has stood beside him for so long through many hazardous challenges. From the very moment that he selected her as his queen,  to now, he never stopped loving her. And now all three were taken away from him. The only family he had left was his youngest child: Godzilla.

While thinking about this, he felt a strange presence far away it felt familiar. He decided to tell Godzilla (the Titans can communicate from long distances) "Son, I feel a strange presence I am going to investigate it, alright?"

"Can I go with you?"

"No, I feel that it is dangerous and I don't want anything bad happening to you, alright?" Reluctantly Godzilla said

"Okay." Dagon went into the ocean he eventually arrived on a shore with a primitive city (btw this takes place 1100 BCE) the humans praised him, but right now, he ignored them. Suddenly a new titan appeared. Jinshin-Mushi or Muto Prime

 Jinshin-Mushi or Muto Prime