Living Together/New Friend

Mothra started walking back to her home while Godzilla followed close behind.

"Why is my heart beating so much? and my stomach feels weird? is there something wrong with me?"
Mothra tried to ignore how she was feeling because she never felt this way before, so she didn't understand it. Godzilla was also feeling the same but he tried to ignore it as well. "Well, here it is."

Mothra arrived in a valley surrounded by large mountains and a thick jungle. In the middle of the valley was a temple: just outside the temple was a small human village. "Wow, you live here!?"

"Yeah." As Mothra and Godzilla approached, the villagers cheered when they saw her but as soon as they saw Godzilla they panicked and screamed. "What's wrong with them?"

"They're a little scared of you."

"Well, can you tell them that I'm not going to hurt them?"

"Yeah, I can" Mothra approached the village and 2 twin women approached her. Mothra told them that Godzilla was not a threat he was a friend and he would be staying with them. The twins understood and told the villagers and they calmed down, but some were still cautious of him. "So yeah, this is my home and they worship me and say I'm a goddess or something."

"What is a goddess?"

"They say it's like some mystical being that has lots of powers."

"Well, I wouldn't think a worm is a goddess."

"Hey!"

"I'm just joking!" Both Godzilla and Mothra giggled a bit.
"Well, it's getting late we should go inside now."

"Yeah." Godzilla agreed and Mothra went inside the temple. luckily, the entrance was big enough for Godzilla. Once inside the temple. Godzilla noticed paintings and carvings on the walls that looked like a moth or butterfly.

He was confused by them but he ignored them. Mothra eventually stopped at a cave-like area of the temple with an altar and a pool of water. Mothra lay down preparing to go to sleep when she saw Godzilla moving to the other side of the cave she then said. "Hey, y-you can get cl-closer...if want..."

"Really?"

"Y-yeah...." Godzilla approached Mothra and laid down close to her, so close they were almost touching. They both blushed but tiredness overcame the two and they fell asleep. Godzilla awoke several hours later in the middle of the night and felt something on his side, he looked over and saw Mothra shivering and trying to snuggle up with him as this night was quite cold. It wasn't a problem for Godzilla as the radiation kept him warm along with his thick skin. But Mothra had no way of keeping warm, Godzilla felt bad for her and heated his body. Once Mothra felt Godzilla become warmer she got even closer to him. Godzilla felt happy and he went back to sleep.

From afar, the twins looked at both of them and smiled "Those two are perfect for each other." one twin said

"Yeah, they are," the other twin responded.

The next morning, Mothra awoke and saw that she was right up to Godzilla's chest and his arm was wrapped around her, she blushed hard but she decided to enjoy the moment. A few minutes later Godzilla woke up. Mothra opened her eyes and said "Morning, sleepyhead" Godzilla chuckled a bit but then he realized what he was doing "Oh! I'm so sorry, I just-"

"N-no, it's okay; it's just that was cold last night and well you were here..." Godzilla got up and started walking to the exit. "Hey, where are you going?

Godzilla turned back to her.

"You're not...leaving me-I mean...this place...are you?" She asked with a bit of fear.