The One Who is Many part 1

In outer space, a deadly creature was watching earth. "What about that planet?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure.." A second voice responded

"Its looks fun!" Said a third voice.

"I don't care what it looks like. As long as it's suitable to our needs, it will do."

"But isn't that planet earth? You know...the planet with...him...?"

"Yes...but perhaps he is gone....we should investigate."

Meanwhile, Godzilla had called a large group of Titans outside of his temple, The Titans were confused as to why he had called them. Eventually, Godzilla emerged from his temple and look and the massive group of titans in front of him. "May I have your attention, now?" Godzilla said as he cleared his throat. "Now, as you know, I have been your King for a while now and I was missing something.."

The other titans were confused

"What do you mean?" A random titan shouted from The Crowd

"I was missing...a Queen.

"I'll be your queen!" A female Titan shouted.

"Uhh...no thanks, I already have her. Females and Males Titans I am proud to show you your new Queen...Mothra!" When he said that, Mothra emerged from the temple. She flew up and waved a claw at the crowd shyly as she was not used to being around so many others. At first, the other titans looked shocked and a bit uncertain but they eventually cheered well all except one: Rodan. The red pterodactyl flew up to Godzilla.

"You know she was going to be mine but you stole her from me!"

"I didn't steal her: you were forcing her to be your mate!"

"Even still, she should've chosen me."

"Did you forget our fight?"

"You just got lucky, that's all, definitely would have won,"
Godzilla growled while his dorsal plates glowed blue as a warning even Anguirus got beside him and growled at Rodan.

"Rodan, I don't love you. I love Godzilla,"

Mothra said as she spread her wings which turned red in a threat display

"They're right, you know." The elderly Behemoth walked up to Rodan.

"Excuse me?"

"These two create a passion that they can not feel on their own. and you shouldn't interfere in the happiness of others."

"What should you know, Old male?"

"I can see sense a...connection between. Over the course of my life, I have seen many kinds of love, on the other claw are brash and stubborn-it will get you in big trouble someday." Rodan growled and flew away.

"Will he ever learn?" Godzilla said.

Through time he will." Behemoth optimistically as he watched the pterodactyl fly away.

"Hope so..." Eventually all the Titans left and Mothra and Godzilla went into the temple by themselves. (No not that)
Godzilla nuzzled his head against Mothra's soft fur as she wrapped her front claws and wings around him.

Godzilla purred in contentment and his spines glowed blue. It seemed only yesterday that they met and became friends, and here they are now. Never had such an odd but strong couple existed.