Establishing Dominance

What?" Was all the voice could say. A strange creature that was in the ruins of Godzilla's lair asked himself as he observed his surroundings. Emerald-green eyes searched for an answer amongst the rubble. He looked down at his 4-toed foot. "I'm different...Last thing I remember was..." The image of a frozen tundra in the dead of night flashed in his mind. A large head covered in golden skin and large horns adorned its temples. Red serpentine eyes stared into him. Two more heads also stared into him. Suddenly the center head lunged forward and this being felt an immense pain was felt in the throat of whatever this being was. He lost sense and all went black. "Ghidorah was the one that killed me. But how have I returned and what in the name of Ame-no-Koy happened to Godzilla and Mothra?" This creature looked again at its surroundings. "And how long has it been?"

Godzilla pressed forward. His journey to the city of Hong Kong had led him into the night. He could see the tall skyscrapers with glowing lights in the distance, easily giving away its position. "What is the point of such a thing?" He asked himself as he crashed through a bridge on his way inland. He walked among the tall buildings as he made his way towards the mountain that housed his arch-enemy.

Inside the mountain...

"Is this all there is?" The voice of Mechagodzilla said. "To be a weapon? Be only a servant? To fulfill someone else's goals? I finally earn my own body and I still don't do whatever I want?!"

"You are in distress." The voice of an AI said.

"No, don't you understand? I am not just any Titan, I am and ever will be Ghidorah."

You need to shut down."

The only response Mechagodzilla gave was a hum like it was humming a song.

"What are doing?"

Outside...

Godzilla made his way closer and closer with every step. But before he carried on, he felt something. It was an energy, an energy similar to his own, and someone else was using it. His dorsal plates glowed as the energy was right under him. "The Hollow Earth." He began powering up his atomic breath.
With all the power he could muster, he blasted a hole straight through the earth to the center. He roared as a warning for anybody down there to stop meddling with such energy. After a few minutes, he deduced that wasn't a problem anymore and moved on. But only two minutes after, he heard a roar behind him, he turned around and to his surprise, he saw Kong and welding an axe, non the less. "What?! You again?! I thought you had given up."

"And what exactly are doing here? Coming to hurt these humans? Not as long as I stand."

"I am trying to protect the world. Do you have any idea who I am?"

"Of course, you're Godzilla, King of the monsters. With how much you brag about it, it's impossible to not know."

"Silence, ape! I cannot tolerate your presence any further, let's finish this!"