Consequence of Laws

As Godzilla stood roaring over the hill, Megalon's pupilless eyes narrowed. His mandibles clicked as his antennae shook. "The Gojira! I've been expecting you!"

"Likewise. Though it is not quite a pleasure."

"Oh, but it certainly is for me!" Megalon charged at Godzilla but he caught him by the wrists; narrowly avoiding his drills. "I've always dreamed of testing my fancy against a Gojira!" Megalon almost seemed to smirk. He tried to push against Godzilla's strength, but to his surprise, he wouldn't budge. He strained against the Gojira's strength by still found no luck. "What? How are you stronger than I am?" He asked with complete disbelief. If you listened closely, you make out the sound of a soft chuckle in Godzilla's throat.

"Then you have underestimated the strength of a Gojira." Godzilla headbutted the beetle Titan and he went tumbling back. Before Megalon could even stand up, Godzilla rushed over and picked him up by the head before slamming it back down. Godzilla then hit him with his knee and Megalon rolled over on his back from the blow. Godzilla then grabbed him by the neck, but before he could do anything else, his attention was brought to Kyōhan-Sha who was roaring at him; asking for a challenge. As Godzilla was distracted, Megalon took the opportunity to stab Godzilla in the chest. Blood dripped from his wound onto Megalon but he didn't appear to mind. As Godzilla focused on the pain, Kyōhan-Sha tacked him off Megalon. Kyōhan landed on top and bit his neck. His teeth penetrated his gills; Godzilla's weak point. Godzilla screamed and waved his arms and kicked his legs wildly as a reflex. This proved to be bad for Kyōhan as was kicked off of him. He landed some distance away. He stood up slowly but he winced as he was covered in bruises and cuts from the kicks and claws of Godzilla. As Kyōhan looked over at his opponent, he almost gasped in fear.

"How are you alive?!" He asked as he gazed right at the hole in Godzilla's chest. Blood poured from the wound like a volcano pouring out lava. Godzilla ignored it like it was a minor scratch.

"This is nothing compared to the millennia of battle I have had to endure."

Kyōhan-Sha regained a bit of his composure and roared at the monster king. He roared back and they collided.

Megalon had risen to his feet at this point and raised his claw to intervene when Titanosaurs came up behind him and caught it. The dinosaur pulled the beetle towards him and punched him in the face. Megalon staggered from the blow but managed to keep his footing. Before Titanosaurs could attack any further, Megalon struck his tail forward and stabbed his stinger into Titanosaurs' back. As the red dinosaur recoiled away, Megalon rose and grabbed him by the neck, and squeezed it. Megalon's claws pierced through his neck as bits of blood dripped down like tiny waterfalls. Titanosaurs gagged and coughed as he struggled to breathe within Megalon's grasp. The beetle's yellow eyes stared at him in delight. "Finally, I will end this rivalry between us. As Titanosaurs struggled, he remembered a trick Godzilla used. He slowly started to gain control of his body as it twitched. He clutched his toes to flex them and swung his leg. He swung again and kicked Megalon right in the crotch. Megalon roared as he dropped the dinosaur. Whether or not he had any reproductive organs down there, it still hurt. As he couldn't react in time, Okoru came up from behind and tackled Megalon to the ground. He landed headfirst and Okoru began to aggressively punch the back of his head. "That's what you get for hurting my friend!" He placed over at Titanosaurs who was busy catching his breath. Despite multiple hits striking Megalon's head, Okoru felt something begin to move and make a 'buzz' sound behind him. Before he could get a look at the source of the sound, Megalon's wings Buzzed loudly and rapidly. The red carapace that encased his wings opened to reveal said wings that were yellow and made of a thin membrane with black lines. Before Okoru could react, Megalon had taken off and was flying several meters from the ground. Okoru panicked as he knew Megalon intended to drop him. And his hunch was correct as Megalon grabbed him off his back and brought him up to his face. Megalon then bit Okoru's chest with his mandibles. Okoru shrieked in pain and tried to retaliate. Unfortunately, all it took was for Megalon to stop biting and release his grasp for Okoru to begin plummeting down.