Parasite Queen

It has been a few months after Godzilla's fight with the Mutos. Things have calmed down. While most of the Titans were still in their slumbers; courtesy of Godzilla's request, there was one that was awake and active...

The huge, hulking Methuselah moved through the Hollow Earth Tunnels in search of someone. After a while, he emerged to the surface and his eyes landed on a large cave. He smiled as he approached.

"Smoke rises from the mountains, the hour grows late and Methuselah: the Beast of the Earth has journeyed to my home; seeking my word." A voice spoke from inside. The elderly behemoth emerged from the darkness, seemingly unchanged from all those years ago.

"For that is why you have come, is it not? My old friend?" He spoke in a dry and tired voice.

"Behemoth," Methuselah greeted and smiled at the sight of his friend. Both Titans hugged. "I have come because I fear "His" return..."

The behemoth said nothing as a feeling of guilt could be seen in his tired eyes.

"Yes..." He at last spoke. "I too dreaded it. For the "Day" nears us." Methuselah frowned as he nodded. Both Titans began heading into the cave. The inside walls were covered in markings of a strange language. The language was unable to be comprehended by humans. Only Titans can speak it. There were also other writings on a far-off corner that was written in a much darker color. While the other language on the walls would not be readable, it still looked like a foreign language that actually exists. The language however looked like pure gibberish.

The rest of the cave was full of vibrant and strange plants. Pools of turquoise water with a violet hue. Strange pots and cups made of wood and rock with some containing strange liquids also filled the cave.

"The recent Mutos attack should also be concerning to us." The behemoth known as Sabello spoke.

"We truly are in bad times as I also worry about the dragon Ghidorah. They are imprisoned, sure, but for now long? We musn't underestimate the strength of a dragon."

"But that there is something at work beyond the evil of Ghidorah...a shadow...growing fast in the world...far more terrible."

"Yes, but I believe there might still be hope. Hope in...Godzilla. I know he is weaker than in his youth, but we might still have time. Time to counter him with-"

"Time"? Behemoth interrupted him. "What "time" do you think we have?"
"The Red Beast has regained much of his former strength...He cannot yet escape his imprisonment, but his spirit has lost none of its potency. His shadow is out there: causing fear and havoc. He sees all. His gaze pierces sky, land, sea...And the four realms." He looked at Methuselah.

"You know of what I speak, Methuselah."

"I truly wish I did not..." He spoke quietly under his breath but still loud enough to hear.

"He is waiting." Behemoth said again. "Very soon he will be able to escape and launch an assault upon Midgard."

"Do you not believe that Godzilla could defeat him?" Methuselah questioned.

"I do still possess some hope that he might, but it grows slim." "You know why he is the last of his kind."

Methuselah grew a dejected look as he sat back on his haunches. His huge, mountainous back hung behind him. "Is...is all hope truly lost?"

Elsewhere...

The island of Guam was peaceful s it appeared that today would just be an ordinary day...but that changed all too quickly. On a dock lined with ships, the ground began to rumble and shake as if there was an earthquake. Suddenly the ground let loose and a huge hole formed where hard concrete once covered. But a massive hole was the least of their concerns. The real concern was what came out...