An Isolated Domain

He didn't exactly remember what happened. Only one moment he was with Kong and now he was in his childhood cave. Was it a dream? But it felt so real. The exact same cave that he was born and raised in was right in front of him. The surrounding landscape was also the same. He began approaching the cave. "You put me through this."

"Mothra?" He heard her voice, but how?

"To die." She continued. "He says he'll protect me. But in the end, he fails me. Does he even want me? Is he even trying?" Godzilla was in shock at hearing her say that. Was that what she thought about him? He hesitated before finally stepping inside the cave. "He doesn't care about me, only himself." She said again as he entered. But to his surprise, instead of seeing the interior of the cave, he saw Mothra's temple from when she allowed him to stay with her. "And he lies about it." She kept talking. "He's weak. idiotic, a disgrace." Godzilla felt his chest being pierced by her words. He walked into the temple that seemed taller than it was before and he appeared at his temple. "He doesn't love me. Doesn't feel for me. It should have been him. Not me, him!" Godzilla almost felt tears welling in his eyes. Was this true? Was their love a lie? His misery was interrupted by her voice, again. "Except...that's all a lie. All those words...I would have to be possessed by some great evil to say those awful things." Godzilla's spirits were lifted when he heard that. I love him. From the moment I first met him and until the end of time: nothing has or will ever stop me from loving him." Godzilla started smiling. again. This was the truth. He entered his temple and the next location was the ruins of a city: "just wish the world was better for us. know it can be. We just have to pull through. So if he tries. I'll try. We'll make this place Valhalla. I'll return soon enough." Godzilla smiled a bit. He didn't completely understand what she meant, but her words were calming and warming to him.

"You're nothing but a tool for her."

His head whipped at the sound of a deep and echoey voice that sounded completely unfamiliar. He saw the moon in the sky. It quickly started to hide the sun and a figure was floating in midair. Huge red wings stretched out from it and he could see a horn on his and a large crest around the sides of his head. The figure was a crimson-red color. He simply kept staring at the sight before him.

"Godzilla Godzilla!" Kong's voice called out to him. It was all gone. It was just a dream. His eyes opened. Kong's face greeted him.

"What? What happened?"

"I think you should have a look..."

Godzilla stood up and was shocked to see that both he and Kong were in a cave that had been carved out like a room. The entrance had been covered with large sticks tied together by vines They were in a cell. "What is this? Who has trapped us here?!" Godzilla exclaimed.

"We did." Another voice answered.

"Show yourself," Godzilla demanded.

From beyond the wall of the cell appeared a red Titan.