Krishnaa

Yash pov

"You miss her, I can see it in your eyes," Balram dau says.
"Who wouldn't, Dau?" Subhadra replies, giving me a look.
I shake my head and leave them.

***

Yash pov

"You're leaving? Where are you going Kanha?" Balram Dau asks me as I get ready on my rath.

"To Panchal."

"Panchal? The place where agni yagya was held?"

"Yes, Dau." I reply, taking the reins in my hand.

"But why there, Kanha?"

"If you ask me everything while I'm here, then what will you see Dau?" I state before leaving.

"Arre Kanha! At least take someone with you! Take me!" I hear Balram Dau shout behind me, but I just laugh and continue my journey towards Panchal.

***
"I will apologize to him as I have unknowingly disrespected my father in front of everyone. I will definitely apologize, but not before proving that a girl cannot be treated with disrespect either."

"But Princess, how will you do that? You are alone. Who will help you?" The little girl asks my soon-to-be sakhi innocently.

I let out one of my morpankh, and let it go towards Draupadi.

As she says the feather, her eyes widen, and then she looks towards me, and i look away from her, naturally.
Can't let her know I know her, anyways.

I stop right in front of her.
She stares at me.

"Are you waiting to jump in the water or for the water to come to you?"

If possible, the newborn girl's eyes widen even more, helping me look into her hazel eyes.

My sakhi looked beautiful in her red dress and golden ornaments. But I just am not ready to let her know that.

"By your appearance you look like a princess." I look at her, smirking. "If you stole these clothes from Panchal Nagar, then you better return them as I now am the king of Panchal, otherwise you will have to deal with a huge punishment, maybe even death." I state.

Finally, something snaps in her and she starts to talk.

Irritated, but she uttered some words.

"Who do you think you are? And how is Panchal yours?" She snaps.
"I am Vasudev Krishna! And well, I am not the king of Panchal right now, but I will be soon. I am going to wage a war."

Sakhi looks around me. And then in confusion, she asks, "Alone?" clearly referring to my lack of army.

I laugh.
"For a war, there has to be someone fighting me too. I am going to fight Panchal Naresh Draupad, and his army." I say, before getting ready to get to Panchal. "Now, I shall take your leave, after all, I am to be the Naresh of Panchal now. Do return those clothes, or else you know the punishment."

With that, I leave my soon-to-be sakhi, and head towards her home.

***
I threw my Kaumodaki Gada to save Guru Drona.
And now that Gada itself was stopped by one and only, my sakhi, Krishnaa.
Draupadi.
The daughter of Draupad.
And then, she ran away from there, without a word.

King Draupad fell on his knees and apologized to Guru Drona.

"I shall return your half kingdom to you Draupad, for now I have my friendship with you. I have only ever wanted your friendship." Guru Drona says.