Meeting Bag Boy And Black Hat

I arrived at the black hat, taking in its features.

It was massive, it has a crashed plane in its side, and a large fence surrounding it.

I tried to tug on the fence door, to no avail. I noticed their was a little keyhole.

I learned how to pick locks when I was 8, so I took a bobbypin out of my pocket and unlocked the door.

As soon as I opened the gate, I was at gunpoint from hundreds of lazers. I didn't know how to react, so I darted towards the front door. I began to bang on the door as the lasers got closer to me.

"Let me in pleaseeeee." My eyes widened and the door opened.

I didn't realize how much I was leaning on the door until I fell from force. I looked up to see a tall lanky man in front of me, a paper bag with goggles covering his face.

"I sure hope you're applying for the inventor job because if boss knows I let a stranger in the house he'll have my head-"

"Yes, I'm the inventor. I'm guessing you're the doctor?"

"Oh uh- yes! Sorry for not introducing myself! I'm Dr. Flug." He stuck out his hand and you shook it, him slightly blushing at the contact.

"I'm Y/N, pleased to meet my coworker." 

"You sure are confident, I think boss will like that."

"Speaking of, where is Bla-" He suddenly appeared out of thin air.

"Dr. Flug, who is our visitor?"

"H-her name is Y/N s-sir. She's applying f-for the inventor j-job."

"Y/N... that name sounds familiar. What is your last name?

"L/N. Y/N L/N."

His eyes widened, "oh my goodness you're Black Snake's daughter!"

I smiled, "yes, my dad has told me quite a bit about you."

Dr. Flug stood in confusion. "Sorry Dr Flug, you see, I am extremely close friends with Y/N's father, supervillians must stick together."

I can vaguely remember my dad saying when I was younger, "if you had a godfather, it would be Black Hat." I can only remember meeting Black Hat once, I was a toddler and more concerned with my T-Rex doll destroying a LEGO city.

"You know what Y/N, since I know what you're capable of, I don't need to interview you. You're hired. Dr. Flug, take Y/N to her new room and get her a lab coat."

"No need for any clothes, sir." I opened my bag to reveal that it was a Mary Poppins style, fitting literally anything I put in it. "I've got it all covered."

Black Hat and Dr. Flug stood in astonishment. Black Hat grinned and walked away, leaving me and Dr. Flug alone.

"I'll show you the lab and then your room."

You closed your bag and followed Dr. Flug, admiring the interior design. "Wow, Black Hat really sticks to a theme."

Dr. Flug chuckled, and then opened the door to the lab.

"Here's the lab! This is where I spend most of my time, and where you will too. If you have anything you need to put down, I made a space on my desk."

I opened my bag and began to take out my inventions, Dr. Flug inspecting then one by one.

"This stuff is so cool! You have a freeze ray, Gravity gun... and some other things that look dangerous and I'd rather not touch."

I giggled and took out the last invention. "This should be it. Thanks for the compliments Dr. Flug!"

He blushed, "n-no problem Y/N. I-ill show you your room."

My new room was slightly down the hallway. Much like the entire house, the room was black and red themed. It had the necessities, a bed, a dresser, a closet, and a desk.

"Now, I will warn you. Demencia's room is next door. She's a little crazy. I'm sure you'll meet her and 5.0.5 tomorrow. Sleep well Y/N."

He closed the door and I unpacked more of my stuff around the room.

I sighed, "I could get used to this."