Scavenger Hunt

It was yet another sunny day at Black Hat's house, and I was playing Truth or Dare with Dr. Flug, Demencia, and 5.0.5.

5.0.5 couldn't do much, but he was always there for a hug.

As Demencia was about to give me a dare, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll go get it." I got up and answered the door. It was the mailman.

"Are you Miss Y/N? Even if you aren't, this is for her."

He handed me a letter and walked away. I heard him mumble 'I don't get paid enough for this.'

I stood there confused and the three of my friends surrounded me.

I opened the letter and read it aloud.

"Dear Y/N,
I hope this letter finds you well.
But what the point is, I cannot tell.
I will not decorate this letter with hearts,
Go to the place where you get mechanical parts."

I titled my head in confusion.

"Whoever wrote this wants you to go to the store." Dr. Flug was also confused.

"Ooooh a scavenger hunt! Can I go too?!" Demencia smiled widely.

"Well, if I do go, I want all of you to go with me. We don't know where this leads to."

"I'll go tell Black Hat we'll be gone for awhile~!" Demencia pranced off and we waited for her.

Once she returned, we walked to the store.

We began to search until Demencia found a sticky note on one of the shelves addressed to me.

"The woods are full of flowers and trees,
Go to where you get coffee and pastries."

"It's the cafe we went to a couple weeks ago!" Dr Flug said.

"Dang, this person must really want something out of you. I hope it's not something dangerous! Although, I kinda do cause then it'll be an adventure!" Demencia replied.

"Yeah. Well whoever it is has a thing for poetry. It's kinda weird." I said, beginning to walk to the cafe.

As we were about to enter the cafe, we noticed another sticky note on the window.

"I'm honestly surprised you're still going,
Go to the place where water is flowing."

"We'll, that's obviously the pond in the park." I said, already beginning to walk there.

"This is taking longer than it should. I hope it's actually worth something." Dr. Flug followed me.

We entered the park, and it was completely empty. This was surprising, because the park always has people in it.

We got to the pond and saw a note card on the bench.

"This right here is the final location.
Turn around to see where I am stationed."

We all slowly turned around to reveal Dr. Slug laughing.

"Look at you following my directions. Oh, and you brought your friends too. I would've preferred if it was just you, but your friends will just have to listen too"

"What the hell do you want."

"Language, my dear. Be thankful there are no children here. I have wanted to discuss something with you, and I knew the only way you would talk to me is if you didn't know who you were talking to."

"You have 5 minutes and then we're gone."

"I can keep you as long as I want, thank you very much. To get straight to the point, Y/N, I am giving you yet another chance to go with me. You can leave your villainy self behind and become a hero. And, you can be with me instead of that Flug guy. I'm sure (Opposite name) would love having you around, she adores anyone who talks to her. Y/N, you know deep down what the right decision is."