Lizard Lady And A Teddy Bear

I woke up, the sun shining brightly through my window. I stretched and got out of bed.

I looked over at the alarm to see it was 8:30 am, and I figured someone would be up by now.

I got changed into a (f/c) t-shirt and black shorts, because black works with anything, and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

They had a decently filled fridge, so I got out a yogurt and began making coffee.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a figure enter the kitchen.

"Oh! Uh- good morning Y/N! I wasn't expecting you to be up yet, or anyone for that matter."

I smiled, "good morning to you too. Coffee?"

He nodded and I gave him one of the cups I made.

"I'm sure you'll meet 5.0.5 and Demencia soo-" a crash was heard and you both turned your heads to the door.

There stood a woman, a little older than me, she had bright pink hair, mismatched clothing, and a lizard hat. She looked at me.

"You must be Y/N, the new inventor! I'm Demencia! I see that you and Black Hat know eachother, but back off, he's MINE. Toodles!" And as quick as she arrived, she was gone.

"Noted. What's your plan for today Dr. Flug?"

"Well, I will introduce you to 5.0.5, and then boss will want us to do an abnormal amount of inventing."

"Ha, with my speed, that 'abnormal' amount will seem like nothing. Besides, there's two of us now! And if I'm reading you correctly, we're of the same intellectual ability. We are unstoppable."

He blushed, "yeah, we..."

As he was zoned out, a giant fluffy blue bear entered the kitchen.

"You must be 5.0.5! Pleasure meeting you."

He walked through the door and hugged me, he was so soft.

"5.0.5 is an invention of mine. Boss wanted a malicious evil bear but something got messed up and now he's like this."

"Woah you made this! That's so cool!"

"Heh thanks. I'm sure you could make something greater if you wanted to."

"Wow Flug, is this how you flirt? It's very unique."

"N-NO NO NO NOT AT ALL I WAS JUST SAYING-"

"I'm joking! I'm joking." I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled at him.

"Now, let's get to work!"