ONESHOT!! The Sketchbook

A/N: This oneshot was requested by darling_amafist. Y/N will be using
they/them pronouns for this oneshot so all you hotties can read it. This chapter is totally extra and isn't included in the actual story. In terms of timing, it takes place before Y/N and Flug get together. I hope yall enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N POV):
I had a few minutes to rest, so I went into my bedroom and closed my door. After closing my door, I quickly looked under my bed.

There it was: my sketchbook. Nobody knew about this, and I didn't plan for anyone to. After all, I wouldn't want to get in trouble for "daydreaming."

I looked out my window to see a rainstorm, so I took that as inspiration. I drew a tree blowing in the wind.

Once the doodle was complete, I dated the paper and put it back under my bed. Before I could get back up, Demencia stormed into my room.

"HELLO Y/N!! WHATCHA DOING?!"

I quickly kicked the book deeper under and nervously scratched my neck.

"N-nothing important. Just w-watching the storm outside."

She looked out the window and tilted her head in confusion.

"It's just rain. It's not THAT cool."

I gently smiled, "Sure, but to me, it's fascinating..."

She looked over at me and shrugged.

"Whatever. I'm gonna go admire Black Hat more!!"

She sprinted out of my room, forgetting to close the door. I sighed and looked at the clock. I had my few minutes rest, so I went back to the lab.

As I peeked into the lab, I noticed that no one was in it. I went over to my desk and began to engineer products.

I was in there for quite some time until I felt a presence behind me. I spun around to see 5.0.5 with a smile on his face. This couldn't help but make me smile.

"Hey 5.0.5! How are you today?"

He happily grunted and hugged me. I hugged him back and closed my eyes.

Dr Flug POV:
I walked back to the lab with a hot tea in my hand. As I was about to walk in, I saw Y/N with 5.0.5.

They were stunning. Not only on the outside, but I loved their personality. I loved everything about them...

Flug! What are you thinking!?! They're just a co-worker. You don't have a chance.

I didn't realize I was zoning out until
Y/N began waving in my face.

Y/N POV:
"Flug...helloooo."

Dr Flug. was zoned out infront of me. It took him a few seconds before he quickly shook his head to get out of it.

"O-oh! Sorry Y/N..."

I smiled, "all good! I just want to make sure you're on this planet and not on the moon."

I laughed and went back to the desk.

"As you can see, I've begun creating ideas for---."

Silence. The lights went out.

"--Oh. We must be having a power outage."

It was totally black, both inside and outside. I could barely see Flug, but I saw enough of him to see that he was shaking like mad.