Ugh, You Guys Again?

(A/N It's late at night where I am as I'm writing this, so excuse if my grammar isn't right. I'm half asleep but I still wanted to post today because the next few chapters and gonna take awhile cause they're BIG, or at least I have BIG plans for them)

(Y/N POV)
Black Hat sent out Demencia, 5.0.5, Dr. Flug and I to see if there were too many good people doing good things.

And his instructions, to destroy any and all good. That was precisely what we were doing.

"Guys, you'll never guess what I saw, Down the street, there's a kids birthday party. And guess what. She has cake!" Demencia started jumping up and down.

"Easy target. Thank you Demencia." Dr. Flug nodded at Demencia.

We walked towards their fence. "Now, in order to make a proper sneak attack, we need to-"

Demencia had already jumped the fence, and I picked the fences lock.

"Ugh, Y/N, you better be happy I love you."

"I know 😝"

Surprisingly, there were no parents outside supervising these kids. Demencia was eating the cake with her hands and children were running everywhere and screaming.

I looked around for something to do, and I saw a bucket full of water balloons.

I grabbed Dr. Flug and we began throwing water balloons at the little kids.

"MOMMYYYYYY"

"RUN CHILDREN, RUN!!"

We all walked out of their yard laughing, pleased with out work.

We walked down the street, finding things to destroy and ruin.

It had been an hour or two, and we were walking back to Black Hat's house when something I heard stopped us.

The noise was coming from the party we had crashed earlier.

We looked through the cracks in the fence to see the kids, still soaked from the water balloons, but the birthday girl had a totally new cake, extra presents, and there were now parents outside.

"Hey, not fair! Why does she get two cakes." Demencia crossed her arms.

"There is no way they baked a new cake that quickly, nor could they have ordered one." Dr. Flug paced figuring out a reason.

"Well think of it this way, they had to go out of their way to fix our problem. That sounds like a success to me."

"You're right, Y/N. Thanks for always looking at things from a different perspective."

As we began to walk home, we saw someone, or some people round the corner.

"Ugh, not these guys again."

"Well would you look at that! Fancy seeing you here Y/N, and your freak friends too. We saw what you did to that kids party, it was quite cute."

We stood dumbfounded as Dr. Slug, (opposite name), Hyperthymesia, and 6.0.6 stood in front of us.

"Don't worry though, we've been fixing your damage all day. We got her the cake back. We refilled their water balloons, we rebuilt kid's lemonade stands, all the good things."

Dr. Slug got closer to me and Dr. Flug tensed.

"You should really try being a hero, YN." He began to circle me.

"It suits you. With a brain like yours, we could do anything. And, I would get to see you more."

"Slug, how stupid are you, on a scale of 1-10?"

"Does 1 mean I'm smart or does 1 mean--"

"Exactaly. You can't even figure out how the scale works. Shut up and leave me and my friends alone."

"HEY! DONT TALK TO MY SLUGGY LIKE THAT!!"

"Quiet copycat."

(Opposite name) gasped and Hyperthymesia just spectated, 6.0.6 with her.

"Y/N, there's already enough hate and destruction in the world, why do you cause more?"

"Slug, you're beginning to act like a poetic therapist, it's freaking me out."

"As long as your attention is on me, I'll do anything."

He reached for me but someone slapped him in the face.

It was Dr. Flug.

(Opposite name) rushed to his side and Hyperthymesia and 6.0.6 stayed where they were.

"Let's go guys, before the real freak knows what happened."

He grabbed my hand and marched off.

Demencia, 5.0.5 and I all still had our mouths open in shock.

Dr. Flug had never done anything like that before.

"What was that about?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"YOU JUST STRAIGHT UP SLAPPED SOMEONE!! EVEN GREATER YOUR ENEMY!"

"I just hate when they're around, him specifically. I get all twisted inside when he looks at you, and even more when he talks to you. He has bad intentions Y/N."

"I know, and I also know that I'd never give up all of this for some creep. You know how much you mean to me, I'm not giving you up that easily."

"Thanks Y/N, you're reassurance means everything to me."

We hugged and Demencia and 5.0.5 awwed.

We all joked around and got back to Black Hat's house, pleased with how today went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(??? POV)
I hid behind a tree and watched as they walked into their house.

"This isn't over. You can't hide for much longer. This means war. When I don't get what I want..."

"it's not pretty."