Final Battle Part 1

(Y/N POV)
Today was the day, it was our battle with White Hat's crew.

Honestly, I was a little nervous. Everyone chipped into the plan, and we were all confident in it. There's just that little part of me that is unsure.

Dr. Flug had created a device that if it was shot at you, you would disappear from existence.

Yes, we would manually fight to get them weak and then zap them with the ray.

The ray was only capable of so many shots, so we had to be careful.

Dr. Flug and I said goodbye to WALL-E JR and EVE JR and we went to the dining room to have one final discussion before the battle.

Black Hat cleared his throat.

"Well, now that we're all here, I would like to say a few words. This will have to be the least villain like thing I have ever said, I would like to thank every one of you for what you have done. Every effort counts and we have made a killing. I am confident that we will remain victorious, but I have gathered you all here one final just incase it is our last time together. It has been a pleasure working with you all... and bossing you guys around."

I couldn't tell, but it looked like Black Hat was about to cry.

"I also would like to say a few words." Demencia stood up.

"I would like to give a big shout out here to my best friend, Y/N. I don't know if you guys realize this, but she brought us closer. She has made our business greater than it already was. Now, we maybe wouldn't have had to go through today if she wasn't here, but that doesn't matter. We're villains right? We can do whatever we want, whenever we wanna do it! So I say, we go have fun and kick some ass. Who's with me?!"

We all cheered and picked up the few things we needed for the fight.

As we began to walk out, I saw Flug stop and he grabbed my hands. "We'll be out in a minute." He closed the door.

"Y/N, I want to be honest with you. I'm scared. I know we went over this plan over and over again, but what if it somehow doesn't work? What if they're more prepared then us?"

"Flug, I want you to look me in the eyes and listen to me. We will be fine. There is no way they are more prepared than us. You know why? Slug is the smartest person in that group. Think about that for a bit. Slug, the guy who freaks out over everything and gets obsessive easily, is their only source of intelligence. Us on the other hand, everyone has somehow contributed to the plan. We are all smart in our own ways, and we've combined them to create one badass plan that is almost guaranteed to play out perfectly. I can gell you that Slug thinks he has the upper hand, but along with everything else he thinks, he is wrong. As long as we stick together, we can do anything."

He finally smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Y/N, I can't tell you enough. I love you so much."

He brought me in a hug and began to cry and I hugged him back.

"Hey, don't cry. I love you too. Just keep your eyes on the prize."

We separated the hug and he nodded.

I held his hand, "Now, let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the battle site, and White Hat and his crew were already there.

We stood on either side of the street, and Dr. Slug stepped to the middle.

"Surprise, they actually showed up. I was excited for a moment that I would get to blow up your house instead, what a shame."

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up Slug. Don't waste your words. We all know what you're gonna say."

"I wasn't finished yet. But since I have your attention, Y/N, I am giving you one final chance. Go with me, and they live. I can give you everything you ever wanted. All I need is that one word and we will act as if nothing ever happened."

"Never. You can't give me what I want, because I have already achieved that myself. And besides, all you speak are lies. You know very well that you would harm my family no matter what the outcome was."

"Family, eh? Fine, you get your ending Y/N. Go be with the freaks, cause that's what you are. You are all freaks. You all love to ruin lives and destroy dreams."

"Yeah, cause we're villains. Get ready for your ass to be handed you on a silver platter."

They began to charge us and we prepared to fight...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N: CLIFFHANGER!! Quick note, I will be uploading the two final chapters at the same time, so be prepared to wait a bit. It'll be so worth it. And yeah, curse words, cause I thought this was a proper place to use them. Until the end!)