We Have A Visitor

I have been with Dr. Flug a few days now and things have been great.

We haven't gone on an official date yet though because he doesn't really like going out in public.

He's extremely insecure about his appearance, even with the paper bag.

I never push his boundaries, I just want him to be the best person he can be.

We were both in the kitchen attempting to make chocolate chip pancakes.

My mom tried to teach me to cook, so I know the basics, but I couldn't be a 5 star restaurant owner.

Dr. Flug surprisingly was really good at cooking. He knew exactaly what to do.

Everyone loved our pancakes, which was a great start to our day.

Dr. Flug and I went to Black Hat's office once we finished eating.

"What are you two doing here?"

"We wanted to see what we had to do today."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. We're having a guest, so neither of you have any assignments."

"W-who is it?"

"It's a surprise?"

Dr. Flug and I stood there confused, and Black Hat just smiled at us.

"Don't worry, you, Y/N, will enjoy this visit."

"Ok then."

Dr. Flug and I walked to the lab.

"Who do you think the guest is?"

"I'm not sure Y/N, but it must be someone you know."

"Clearly. But I can't think of anyone that would visit Black Hat. Until then, do you want to hang for the day?"

"You should already know my answer!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had been a few hours and Dr. Flug and I were having a great time.

We played video games, made crafts, and I added a few accessories to the little robot he made.

Just because we could, we named him WALL-E JR and I colored him to have the same look as WALL-E.

We were playing with WALL-E JR until we heard a knock at the door.

We walked out the lab to see Black Hat already at the door.

We stood back a bit and observed.

"Y/N, our guest would like to see you."

I walked forward and Dr. Flug followed.

I was immideatly greeted with a hug.

"My little Viper!"

"Hey dad."

"How have you been? I heard you were working for one of the greatest villains ever and I just had to see it! I am so proud of you, but that's no surprise."

I pulled away from the hug and looked up at my dad.

Unfortunately, I didn't get his height. Our other features are similar though, (eye color) eyes, (hair color) hair, you get the point.

Since my dad is the infamous Black Snake, I adapted the nickname Viper.

"You will have to introduce me to your roommates, well be eating dinner together after all."

"Wonderful."

"Oh, you with the bag. Who are you?"

"I-I'm Dr. F-flug mister B-Black Snake s-sir."