🎄Christmas Special🎄

Really quick: she didn't want to be mentioned, but thanks to my twin who stayed up with me and gave me ideas for this chapter. Love ya girl 🤟

(This takes place before the final battle & before the known existence of the opposites)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV:
I woke up, being shaken by Demencia.

"WAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUP!!!"

"Ugh... what is it?"

"IT'S SNOWING!"

I immideately rose from my bed and we both stared out the window. It was snowing, not heavily though, rather light and pretty.

"YOU KNOW WHAT THIS CALLS FOR (Y/N)?!"

I nodded. "Girls day!!"

Unbeknownst to me, Demencia had something up her sleeve. I saw her glance over down the hallway and then look back to me.

"Go get changed so we can go outside!"

I quickly went back to my bedroom and got changed; I had bought a coat and gloves in the fall because of a sale.

I walked out of my room and Demencia grabbed by arm and dragged me outside. She closed the door and turned to me.

"I've had this day planned for months!! I know everything were going to do today."

She took me to one, somewhat broken, wooden sled.

"Oh god, are we really using that?"

"Oh c'mon, let's do something crazy!"

She jumped on the front and I hesitantly got on the back. We held the sled and she lead us to the top of a hill.

"Are you ready?"

"Nope."

"Good!"

She pushed and we went zooming down the hill. She cheered; I yelled. We were riding down the hill until we hit and rock and went flying.

She fell onto her back in the snow, but I wasn't so lucky. The sled and I rammed into a tree; my head and knees hitting the trunk with a thud.

"OH Y/N ARE YOU OK?!"

She rushed over to me and helped me up.

"Heh, I will be."

I brushed myself off and Demencia took a tissue out of her pocket to put on my head.

"It's not bleeding much, you'll definitely have a bruise though. Hold the tissue there for a bit; I'll be right back."

She ran inside the house and I stood by the tree, dabbing the tissue on my forehead.

She shortly came out of the house with a plastic bag full of objects. She then guided me again to a large pile of snow.

"We are now making a snowman!"

We slightly separated and made the body out of snow. I took on the bottom and she built the top two. We put them on top of eachother with ease.

"Now it's time to decorate!"

She held out the bag to me and I took the arms and the hat. Demencia put on the buttons so I could have a base to go from. I made sure the hat was straight and that the arms we of equal length.

Demencia then put on the scarf and stabbed the head with the carrot. Unfortunately, she put the carrot in backwards. She seemed not to notice as she brushed her hands off and smiled.