Opposite Day?

...to reveal a figure, the exact opposite of Black Hat.

"Hey guys, we have visitors!"

He teleported out to us and ushered us in.

We entered, skeptical about what we were about to see.

We looked around, it was totally opposite of Black Hat's place. It was all bright colors and shades.

White Hat cleared his throat and we looked towards him, multiple people standing behind him.

"You must be my brothers employees! May I ask for your names?"

"I'm Y/N, and that's Dr. Flug."

"H-hi."

"Nice meeting you. I'm sure you would love to meet your opposites."

The opposites of Dr. Flug and me stepped forward.

"Hi. I'm Dr. Slug. I don't like people, so don't talk to me."

"HI! IM (opposite of name)! I LOVE EVERYTHING, I NEVER STOP TALKING, AND I MAY NOT KNOW A LOT, BUT IM A GREAT PERSON AND ID LOVE TO BE YOUR FRIEND!"

She grabbed my hand and aggressively shook it.

I just stood there and so did Dr. Flug. He didn't know how to react to his counterpart.

"Hyperthymesia, 6.0.6, introduce yourselves please."

I looked around (opposite of name)'s head to see the other Demencia and 5.0.5.

Their Demencia, Hyperthymesia, just looked up from her book, waved, and then looked back to her book.

Her clothes were bland and she seemed very quiet and organized.

Now 6.0.6 on the other hand was absolutely malicious.

Black Hat would love him. He was red, had fangs, and spikes.

(Opposite of name) finally stopped shaking my hand and I backed away.

"My my my, look what we have here. You're quite attractive."

Dr. Slug stepped forward. Yup, Dr. Flug would never be that straightforward, but I love Dr. Flug more than anything and was completely ready to reply.

"Hey, back off man. I have a boyfriend."

I grabbed Dr. Flug's arm and he smiled nervously.

"AWW, HOW CUTE! THEYRE JUST LIKE US SLUGGY!!"

(Opposite of name) ran and hugged Dr. Slug, and he pushed her away.

"(Opposite of name), I know this may sound bad, but I don't think Dr. Slug likes you."

"You're right Y/N, I have no clue why I put up with her."

"Wait... you two are together?"

"Unfortunately."   "YUP!"

"You two are not on the same page. You two need to talk about that. Well, White Hat, thank you for inviting us in and introducing us to the gang, but we better get going."

Dr. Slug stepped forward towards me and handed me a paper.

"I like you. Call me sometime."

I could tell Dr. Flug was fuming, and he was about to step forward but I blocked him with my arm.

I then took the paper, ripped it up into shreds, and stepped on it multiple times.

"That should tell you all you need to know. Now go give the only person that cares about you some attention."

I glared at him and walked out with Dr. Flug.

"Y/N, that was great! You never fail to amaze me with your confidence."

I could tell he was truly in awe of me.

"What did I tell you? I'm always here with you. I wouldn't give you up for anything. Especially for a guy with the name Slug."

He laughed and began walking with me again.

We entered Black Hat's house and he instantly appeared in front of us.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!"

"Well, funny story actually---"

"You met my brother didn't you."

"...yes."

"No surprise. I knew you would run into him eventually. Just try not to go near him too much, I don't want him to rub off on two of my favorite villains."

I smiled and glanced at Dr. Flug, who was grinning from ear to ear. He wanted to be accepted by Black Hat, and that gave him a hint.

"Lucky for you two, I know how well and efficiently you work together, so there shouldn't be a back-up on projects. Keep doing what you're doing, because it's working."

Dr. Flug was still in awe and I dragged him to the lab.

"Did you hear that Y/N! He said I was one of his favorite villains! This is great!"

He began jumping up and down and I just giggled. He could be quite childish at times, but it was cute.

I sighed, "Well today has been eventful and I'm tired. Goodnight Fl-"

"Wait. You don't have to if you don't want to, but do you want to have a sleepover?"

"Of course! As long as there's space."

"Yup. We each get a side of the bed."

"Great. Be right back!"

I quickly changed and then we met in his room.

He was wear a blue pj set with little planes. I got on one side of the bed and he turned out the lights.

He got in the bed and hugged me.

"Goodnight love. Sleep well."

"Love you too Fluggy."

We both fell asleep quickly, safe in eachothers arms.