The Note

I had just picked up the list of things Dr. Flug and I had to do today, and I went to the lab.

I looked inside to see Dr. Flug already there. He did not look OK.

I could tell something was bothering him, but I decided not to ask.

He seemed to not notice my arrival, and that only happened when he was deep in thought.

I decided to let him go and begin working, he'll join when he's done.

I worked for a few minutes, until I heard the wheels on Dr. Flug's chair.

"Y-Y/N! How long h-have you been here?"

"Not long, a few minutes tops. I saw you were deep in thought, so I let you go."

"O-oh. I didn't say anything out loud did I?"

"No, at least nothing audible."

"Good."

He moved the list to be in between us and we began to work separately.

This rarely happened, we almost always worked on things together, making the process more efficient and the final product more grand.

It may be a bad decision, but I decided to confront Dr. Flug.

"I hate to bring it up, but you're obviously not ok. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but know that I'm always here. So you can have privacy, I am going to walk around town."

"O-ok."

I gave him a sad smile and closed the door, Demencia walking down the hallway.

"Ooooh how are things going with you and Flug?"

"He's not ok. I'm going on a walk outside to give him space."

"I think I may know the cause."

She giggled and ran away.

I stood there confused for a moment and then went outside.

(Dr. Flug. POV)
I really hope this works.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N POV)
I had just gotten back from my walk, a bag in my hand.

In the bag was a sandwich, which I was having for my dinner.

I went to my room, sat at my desk, and began to eat, until I heard a knock at the door.

I went and opened the door, not seeing anyone until I heard a whizzing sound and looked down.

There was a small robot that had a paper in its hand.

I picked up the robot and put in on my desk, beginning to inspect it.

"For you, Miss Y/N."

It stuck out the arm that was holding the paper.

I took the paper and began to read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Y/N,
As you know, I'm not the best with words, but this is the only way I feel I can properly convey my feelings. Where do I begin? Talent wise, you are a genius, you're great at programming, and you can sing and dance! And for appearance, you are stunning. Your eyes always shine and I love your smile. Whether you're finishing a project, or destroying a project, your smile never ceases to be contagious. You have already brought out the better person in me, and I can't wait to learn more about you. To sum all of this up, will you be my girlfriend?
- Flug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I blushed deep read as I finished reading.

I had no idea he felt that way about me.

It all makes sense now, the stuttering, the constant thinking, the papers in the trash, and even the computer tabs!

I ran to the lab, and with no warning, hugged him from behind.

He tensed up and I felt him turn around.

He shakily put his arms around me.

"Of course I will be your girlfriend! I've felt the same way!"

"R-really?"

"Yes, really, you dork."

We hugged for a few more minutes and then broke.

"S-so, we're together now?"

"Forever and always."