How long has it been?

Jisung woke up because of the phone ringing.

He fell asleep on the edge of the bed, so when he woke up so suddenly he fell to the floor.

-Hello? he asked on the phone, his eyes still trying to open.

-Ji, open the door!

Jisung dragged his feet to the door and unlocked it.

-Ji! Felix jumped to hug his best friend. You look horrible.

-Thanks, Lix, Jisung forced a smile. I just woke up.

-I can tell.

-Good to see the wealthy life didn't change you, Jisung said sarcastically. What are you doing here?

-My honeymoon is over and I have a responsibility to you and my beautiful Daehyun. I brought him so many things, he said putting all the bags on the counter.

-Where is Changbin hyung?

-Parking the new car, he said proudly.

-New car? Damn, you are set for life.

-You know... Binnie has some friends. I can arrange a double date. You can give Daehyun a daddy and get yourself a sugar daddy. What do you think?

-Tempting, Jisung replied. You really sound like those reach aunts now. But I am glad you have found your happiness. Not the money. I know you love Changbin hyung more than anything. You two are a match made in heaven and I could only aspire to find someone that clicks with me as you two do.

Felix showed a genuine smile as Jisung's words melted his heart.

-You will, Ji.

-A little help? Changbin asked carrying another bag.

-Hyung, what are all of these?

-Lix's idea.

-Of course...

Jisung took the bags and invited Changbin to take a seat at the counter while he was gonna wake up Daehyun.

-Uncle Binnie! Auntie Lixie! the boy ran to them with pure happiness.

Changbin took him in his arms and kissed him on the cheek.

-Did you grow up while we were gone?

-No, the child chuckled.

-Really? Cause you are heavier.

-I'm not!

-Well, I'm sure you will be heavier carrying all the toys that your uncle and aunt brought you.

-Yeeey! the boy exclaimed excitedly.

Jisung and Felix were watching those two with genuine smiles on their faces.

-Do you have a day off, Ji? Felix tapped Jisung's shoulder to catch his attention.

-Yes. Why?

-I think it's time Daehyun gets a father.

-Lix, don't-

-Bin, can you keep an eye on my nephew while I and Ji go to grab a coffee?

-Sure, Lix! Have fun!

-Let's go! Felix dragged Jisung after him.

-Lix, I'm still in pajama, Jisung yelled at his best friend while trying not to trip on the stairs.

-I have some clothes in the car!

They arrived at a bar, the lights blinding Jisung.