The 4 ex boyfriends

Flashback, a few weeks after Chan and Jisung broke up

-Sir? Are you awake?

Jisung squinted his eyes, blinded by the whiteness of the hospital room.

-What happened? Where am I?

-You fell down the stairs, got a concussion and... well...

-What? Jisung saw how the doctor was hesitating.

-I'm really sorry! The child... you lost it.

His vision became blurry as he signaled the doctor to leave the room. Jisung let out a scream and buried his face in his palms as his chest was aching with unbearable pain.

Back to present

-Jisung, please look at me... I'm so sorry for the way I left you. I just wanted you to have a better future. I made a mistake by listening to your mother.

-Yes, you did.

-But I knew she would take care of you. I knew...

-You knew nothing, Jisung's vision became blurry. You don't have any idea what she did to me. To you! To us... She ripped off the last part of you I had.

Chan stared confused at Jisung who recalled the pain he felt in those dark moments.

-What do you mean?

Jisung was hesitating. He couldn't bring himself to tell Chan the truth but he knew it was the right thing to do.

He went to Changbin and told him to get Daehyun to his room. It was a sensitive subject for everyone.

-Ji, what it is?

-Daehyun doesn't know it. No one knows, except me and my mother.

-Know what? Minho asked intrigued.

-He's not my first child. I had a miscarriage when I was freshly out of high school. It was yours, he turned around to Chan who went Completely pale. My mother blamed you day and night and kept begging me to get an abortion. I thought about it. But that child was the last thing I had from you. I couldn't let you go. So she did it herself. She pushed me down the stairs and I lost the child. I moved away and never returned to her. I wanted to call you and tell you the truth, but... I didn't want you to go through the same loss and pain I went through. I'm sorry...

-I could have had a child...Chan mumbled in shock.

-I'm so sorry for not being careful and for hiding it and...

Jisung was cut off by Chan's arms wrapping around him.

-I'm sorry you had to go through that alone! I should have been there and mourn with you, he sobbed.

-Are we friends now?

-Yeah, Chan tried to regain his smile. Yes, we are.

-Seungmin is a good man. Go to him, Jisung smiled. He is perfect for you.

-You think?

-Yes. Don't let him go without telling him what you feel.

Chan nodded and went to grab his coat.

Jisung reached for the door knob when Minho sneaked under his arms and pushed the door close.

-What are you doing? We established he is not the father.

-I know. I hear steps, Minho stared at Jisung, trying to warn him.

-It's an apartment building. What else do you expect to hear? Felix raised one eyebrow.

-Not that many. Slow steps. Lock the door.

Jisung passed the keys to Minho and asked Hyunjin nicely to get up from the couch.