Which ex?

Minho woke up violently when he felt a weight jumping on his stomach.

He opened his eyes and saw Daehyun attacking him again.

He put his hands to cover his face and waited patiently for Jisung to handle the kid.

-Really? You're a life safer! Thank you! Yes! For a week. I am really sick. I will work a week for you too. Thank you!

Then he hung up the phone and watched how Daehyun was still annihilating the older.

-So I called my co-worker. I am free this week. I can't risk going out. Daehyun will stay home too. After a week you disappear from my eyes. Sounds good?

-Yeah, Minho managed to say between the squirms of pain.

-Daehyun, don't kill him! Just beat him a little.

-Are you really encouraging my son to violence?

-He is not your son. And better him than me.

A loud knock put Minho on alert. He took the gun and glued his back to the wall, waiting for another knock.

Jisung saw the scene and sighed.

-Wait, Jisung! Don't open the door! What if it's-

-Ji, what the hell?

Minho got cut off by Felix's loud voice.

-Morning, Lix!

-Why aren't you at work? And who is that? he frowned at Minho.

-My ex, Jisung blurted out with no shame.

Felix widened his eyes and took a good look at the older.

-Which one?

-Daehyun's father, Minho stated proudly.

-No, you are not.

-Really? Felix turned to Minho. I've always thought Hyunjin is the father.

-Who is Hyunjin?

-Jisung's ex-fiance.

-You were engaged? Did you cheat on him with me?

-No! Calm down, gossip girls! Jisung raised his voice. I dated you after Hyunjin dumped me at the altar.

-So he is still a possibility. Anyone else? Minho turned to Felix, convinced the latter will tell him everything.

-Maybe Chan. I'm not sure when they dated. He mentioned him to me only once. But maybe...

-Got it! Minho said. Do you have their numbers? he asked after Jisung left the room to check on his son.

-I have Jisung's phone, Felix said.

Half an hour later the doorbell rang again.

Jisung opened the door and greeted Changbin.

-Is Lix here?

-Yeah. Come in!

-By the way... I bumped into some guys downstairs and they were looking for you.

-Oh, sure!

-Ji, Changbin grabbed him by the hand. Please don't freak out... For Daehyun's sake, Changbin begged Jisung with his eyes.

The latter looked confused at the older until he saw two familiar faces that fixed him with their gazes.

He felt a knot in his stomach.

He took a deep breath while all three of them were waiting for any kind of reaction from him.

-Minho! he shouted from the top of his lungs, startling the others. I'll shoot you between the eyes!

Then he took a second to compose and fake a smile.

-Come in! Sit on the couch and wait for me. All of you!

Felix saw Jisung fuming and went to see what was going on.

The moment he saw Hyunjin, his eyes went black.

-You motherfucker! Why are you here? To ruin Jisung's life again? Get out of here, you disgusting piece of shit!

-Good to see you too, Felix! Hyunjin answered calmly.

-Lix, what's wrong? Changbin sat up and went to calm his husband.

-Binnie, bring something sharp and cut him into pieces!

-Ok, let's calm down! Changbin placed his hand on Felix's chest, feeling the alarming speed of his heartbeats.

-Yeah, Felix... Listen to the short guy. Calm down! What's in the past is in the past.

-You did not call my husband short!

-Husband? Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows.

-Move! Jisung pushed Minho into the room, catching everyone's attention.

-Who is that? Changbin asked confused.

-Sit! Jisung pointed to the couch.

Minho took a place next to Chan and looked at Jisung going back and forth with a little table and some cups.

-Tea with honey for Chan hyung, Coffee for Hyunjin, protein shake for Changbin hyung, water for Minho hyung and Lix, your energy drink! he said handing the freckled boy the dose.

They all looked at each other while Jisung was just ignoring the heavy atmosphere.

-After they all sipped from their drinks while Jisung was checking the bedroom again and again with no explanation, they put the cups on the table and Jisung started gathering them one by one in his hands.

Suddenly a pair of hands started helping him. Jisung raised his head and met with Chan who was smiling at him.

-Can I help?

Jisung nodded and walked him to the kitchen.

After another awkward silence, Jisung was standing in front of the couch on which were standing Minho, Chan, Hyunjin and Changbin.

Felix was on the side, holding Changbin's hand.

If young Jisung saw that, he would have moved to another state and avoided each one of them.

-Mommy! a cry broke the silence and made all of them choke when they saw the little boy running in Jisung's arms.

-Hello, baby! I told you to stay in the bedroom, didn't I?

-I missed you, he pouted before wrapping his arms around Jisung's arms.

The latter broke into a sincere smile and kissed Daehyun's cheeks.

-Now I believe Minho hyung has an important question to ask you. So before I strangle him, please, Minho, go for it!

-So I gathered you all here because I need to figure out who is Daehyun's father. I did my maths and I came to the conclusion is possible for me to be the father as well for Hyunjin. Now, mister Chan...when were you dating Jisung?

-Ahmm.... Chan looked at Jisung, asking for help, but the latter didn't even glance in his way.

-Between you and Hyunjin. Yeah...

-So you can be the father too! Minho stood up. Three possible fathers, he said placing his hand under his chin.

________________________________
This is getting interesting

And why does Felix hate Hyunjin? Is there something more we don't know about?

Thank you for reading!