An old friend

Minho woke up in a hospital bed with no memories of how he ended up there.

A few wires with blood transfusion were connected to him and a heart monitor was beeping in his head, causing him a migraine.

He looked to the left and saw a familiar face resting on the chair, his head fallen in front, while his hands were crossed.

A nurse entered to check the patient and Minho stopped her and asked her about his visitor.

-He was the one that called the ambulance. He said he is your partner, so I let him inside. He also donated some blood for you.

-Thank you! Minho whispered, still confused about the whole situation.

Then suddenly Jisung shifted on the chair and opened his eyes.

He made eye contact with Minho, but he had the best poker face ever, cause Minho couldn't read any emotion.

-You're up.

-Yeah... What happened?

-You basically drove your car in my café.

-Oh... I was followed by some guys and...

-Still the same, aren't you? Jisung cut him off. Were you drunk?

-What? No! Minho answered with an innocent face.

-Not this time. But you've done worse.

-Thank you for bringing me here! Minho bent his head, still flinching at Jisung's harsh tone scolding him.

-Because of you I have to wait for the café to open again. Now I have only one job. How am I gonna survive with just a salary?

-I can give you the money.

-I don't want your money. I want my job.

After a moment of silence, Jisung took his things and got up from the chair.

-Well, now my work here is done. I hope you will recover soon and I really hope I won't have to ever see you again! Goodbye, Minho!

-Jisung!

Too late... Jisung was long gone.

The guilt crept under Minho's skin as he saw his ex-lover leaving without sparing a glance at him.

He had done so many mistakes and Jisung had all the right to be mad.

Yet Minho couldn't help but feel his heart skip a beat when he saw him again.

Like for a moment all the moments spent together came back to him.

And it hurt.

-Daehyun, come here and eat until your mommy comes back, alright? Felix patted the seat on the chair.

-Why is mommy in the hospital? Daehyun asked with teary eyes.

-Oh, baby...Felix's heart broke at the sight. He is there to help a patient. Nothing happened to him, alright? He should be here any minute.

Daehyun nodded and started eating while Felix smiled at him.

The doorbell made both whip their heads towards the front door.

-I take it! Changbin yelled. It's probably Ji.

He opened the door and saw Jisung lost in his thoughts.

He has known Jisung long enough to figure out something wasn't right.

He also knew Jisung couldn't let Daehyun see him in this state.

So he walked out of the house and closed the door behind him.