His type

Back to the present

-Hold on... Are you seriously saying one of us has a kid with Jisung we didn't know about? Hyunjin asked Minho.

-Hyung, can you take Daehyun to his room? Jisung asked Changbin with pleading eyes.

-Sure, Ji!

After they exited the room, Jisung sat down on the carpet, holding his temples.

-Jisung, you need to tell us who is the father, Minho demanded in a serious tone.

-Why should I? Were you here when I was struggling to hide it from my parents for the first months? Were any of you here when I got kicked out and disowned? When I drove alone to the hospital and gave birth with no one to hold hands with... When I worked two jobs and I did university online to get a diploma. Where were you? Jisung spat back.

-We didn't know, Ji... Hyunjin said.

-I tried to tell you, but you all left me. Everyone did.

-I didn't, Felix piped in. I was here and you never told me who is the father. I helped with all I could. Changbin did too.

-I know... I am very grateful for that, but I don't wanna tell them who is the father cause they don't deserve it. Daehyun is my child. Not yours.

-Jisung, let's calm down, ok? Chan tried to soothe Jisung.

-Why should I tell you? Why... So you can be here for him now? You didn't see his first steps, you didn't hear his first words.

-Jisung, even tho they hurt you, Daehyun deserves to know who is his father. Even tho is shitty Hyunjin or the glasses guy or the stranger who slept on the couch last night, Felix patted Jisung.

Suddenly the doorbell rang again.

Minho was ready to go after his gun, but Jisung glared at him and got up to answer.

-Hello? Jisung asked the unfamiliar figure. Can I help you?

-Good morning, sir! I was looking for Bang Chan. Is he here?

-Yeah.

Chan heard the voice and got up instinctively.

-Seungmin?

-There you are! You said you will be gone for 27 minutes and 14 seconds and it has been 28 minutes and 43 seconds...44...45, Seungmin continued to count while looking at his clock.

-How did you find me?

-I have a tracker on you, baby. What kind of private detective I am if I don't? Kim Seungmin can find anything and anyone, he said handing Jisung his card with information.

-Ahmmm...Chan took a moment to gather his words. Jisung, this is Seungmin, my boyfriend. Seungmin, this is Han Jisung...my ex.

-Oh! Seungmin's eyes widen. So we have the same taste in men, he joked and shook Jisung's hand. What I don't understand is why are you in your ex's apartment this early in the morning without telling me.

-He's here to find out if he is the father of Jisung's child, Minho shouted from the back and Chan swore he wanted to strangle him.

-A child? On our first date you made your position very clear that you have no desire to make a baby. Is my memory tricking me?

-No, baby. I can assure you that baby is not mine.

-How can you be so sure? Felix asked, getting interested in the drama.

-Because...

Chan stopped himself from talking and asked Jisung for some help, but the latter couldn't even think of confessing. Especially when Chan's boyfriend was there.

-I don't know...Chan gave up.

-I am also interested in the identity of the child, Seungmin said.

-Then stay with us until we find out the truth, Felix invited him in.

-Thank you very much! Do you have coffee?

-Sure!

-Should I tell them? Chan whispered in Jisung's ear.

-Are you willing to risk it? I'm not sure your boyfriend wants to hear this.

-But how else can I prove is not my child? You have to tell us who is. Unless... Is the tough guy, isn't it?

-Don't mention him, please. Felix doesn't know that. For both our sakes, we need to keep it shut.

Seungmin was staring at his boyfriend whispering to Jisung something.

-Do you know the nature of their relationship? Seungmin asked Felix who was pouring hot coffee in a mug.

-Not really. He mentioned him once or twice. But I have never met him before.

-Maybe I can search through that guy's background a little, Seungmin mumbled.

-You don't trust your boyfriend? Felix asked.

-Chan is a little friendly with everyone. So friendly that he doesn't know when to stop. And I cannot return the affection. Therefore, I worry that he will leave me for someone who can give him back as much as he gives.

Felix was leaning on the counter, listening carefully to Seungmin and nodding.

-I see... Well, Changbin is the same as you. Or he was. It was a lot of work to make him cuddle with me. But I think he was just shy. But hey! Felix grabbed Seungmin's shoulder. Chan is your boyfriend now. So claim your men! Go there and show him how affectionate you can be.

-Should I? I will just make a fool of myself.

-Who cares? You want this relationship to work, right? Go and fight for him!

-Yeah...I will! I can do that! Seungmin started shouting while Felix was cheering for him.

He went straight to Chan without a word.

-Baby, what's wrong? Chan asked confused before being grabbed by the collar and pulled in a kiss.

His eyes widen, but before he realized it, he slid his hands on Seungmin's hips and leaned more into the kiss.

Jisung watched the scene and so many memories came to him at once.

It was odd to see Chan with another partner in his arms.

A wave of sadness hit him when he remembered how Chan was calling him special.

Guess he wasn't special at all.

After all, Chan wanted someone serious, a top student...and Seungmin was exactly his type.

-What was that for? I thought you are mad at me, Chan smirked.

-I am. But I love you, so I have to show it, Seungmin said looking down in embarrassment.

-I love you too, Minnie! Chan kissed his forehead. I promise you... I am not the father. Now...can we go home?

-Sure, he nodded.

They opened the door and Seungmin's gaze met with another boy's.

His heart was ready to break his chest when he recognized the face.

-Jeongin?

-Seungmin? the boy asked as surprised as the latter.

Hyunjin went from behind and furrowed his eyebrows.

-Innie? Why are you here?

-Who is that? Felix asked, so invested in the drama.

-My fiancé, Hyunjin uttered.

-Fiancé? Felix and Jisung shouted in sync, waking up Daehyun who immediately started crying.

___________________________________
If you don't like it, you can tell me to stop updating

Thank you for reading!