Chapter 2 (Encounter)

Joey looked up at the big floating islands. Joel had added a lot since he stole the stratosphere. There were also a lot of new buildings in lore village, down bellow the giant islands. 

Joel isn't online, so it should be safe to prank him, Joey thought. But my wings are about to break...

"AHOY, MATEY!" A horrible pirate accent yelled from behind. 

Joey turned, pulling his trident out, ready for a fight. He jabbed into the air without seeing who it was, and got a piece of cyan cloth stuck on his trident. Joey opened his eyes and saw a little boy with white hair and purple armor run past him.

"Ow!" Sausage laughed. "Hermes, I'm okay." The boy helped his father up, and looked at Joey with a frightened look.

"Oh my god, Sausage! Don't scare me like that! Also you have a horrible accent." Joey yelled. Joey put his trident away and crossed his arms. "Who's this brat?"

"Oh, Joey you haven't met Hermes? This is my son. We're heading to his dad's house." Sausage explained.

"Who's the father?" Joey asked skeptically. Joey bent down and looked into the kids eyes. Hermes had a sort of thunder in his eyes that seemed familiar. Hermes grabbed his fathers leg and clung to it like he was about to die.

"Oh, his father? Joel!" Sausage exclaimed, patting Hermes' head.

"JOEL?!" Joey jumped back.

"Oh yeah. We have a shared custody." Sausage explained. "Anyways, we better get going."

"Wait! How can I get up to the island?" Joey looked back to the sky.

"Oh, we always use elytra. You don't have one?" Sausage asked.

"I don't want to use the durability." Joey frowned. "How else can I get up? I have an epic prank in mind."

"I'm sorry, I don't know." Sausage held Hermès' hand. "Have fun with your prank!"

Sausage turned to leave.

"Oh, but Joey?" Sausage said, not as smiley or happy as he was a few seconds ago, turning back to face Joey. "Please don't cause too much trouble at Joel's place? I don't want Hermes to get hurt. Please understand." Sausage turned and walked away.

Joey rolled his eyes and went back to figuring out how to get to the top of the islands.