Chapter 15 (A new Guest)

"Hello Joey."

Joey turned his shoulder. There was nothing there. Just an unlit shadow. Joey sighed and got out a torch. He lifted it to the shadow, about to place it. 

Something grabbed Joey's hand and put an arm around his waist.

"Miss me?"

Joey tried to pull away, but the man was strong. He had giant black horns and purple and black hair. His skin was tan, and on his cheek he had a red, purple, and black scar growing. He had blue, purple, and gold robes on, and his eyes were purple with hints of red. He looked all too familiar.

"Wh-Who are you?" Joey stuttered, still trying to pull away.

"You don't remember?" He said leaning in closer. "It's me, your old friend Xornoth."

"That clears nothing up." Joey said.

The man frowned. He looked Joey in the eye and leaned back a bit.

"I guess this server hasn't been effected yet." Xornoth said.

"What?" Joey yelled. "Get off me!"

Xornoth let him go, not looking away from him.

Joey ignored him and walked up the stairs. Xornoth trailed close behind.

"Has anything weird happened on this server yet? Like things falling from the sky or remembering something that never happened?" Xornoth pestered. "No flashbacks about our relation ship? Or anyone?. You loved me. I thought Pearl sending me here would mean something has happened but-"

"What?" Joey stopped. "Lovers? I only love my Katherine. Pirate princess of Glimmer Grove."

"You like.. HER?" Xornoth boomed. "You're straight now?!"

"Yes! Well, I'm pirate sexual. But I love my princess!" Joey yelled back. "You must have the wrong Joey! Get off my dock!" 

Xornoth was about to yell back when Cleo came running up.

"Captain!" She yelled, stopping and catching her breath when she got to them. "The witch has been made an enemy of Hermitopia. I'm going to get her head for you now!"

"What did she do?" Joey asked.

"She stole all the research we had on the rift and all of our rockets! We can't get anywhere!" Cleo panted.

"I'm going with you!" Joey ran back in his ship and grabbed his trident. "Let's go."

"Gem is back? Make sure she doesn't have any crystals! Those are nasty." Xornoth chimed in.

"Gem? The princess? No, Shelby the witch. Go see a doctor or something and leave me alone." Joey said, handing rockets to Cleo.

Cleo and Joey flew off the dock.

Xornoth sighed. 

"Guess I'll just use my teleportation magic." He muttered. Xornoth opened a book he had strapped to his belt."Lanuae"

He vanished with a red light.