Chapter 18 (One month)

One month.

That's how long it had been since his friends went through the portal. Joey stared at the purple void, debating on what he was going to do.

"If you go in, I can't follow you." Pete said.

"I know." Joey sighed. "Pranking was fun and all, but it's getting boring here alone."

"You do know that you still have Pix and a few of the other empires, right?" Xornoth asked, floating upside down above the portal.

"Yeah but you can't prank them they could join the server any moment." Joey walked closer to the portal.

"How do we know you'll end up where they are?" Pete grabbed Joeys arm.

"He could end up on my server." Xornoth glided down to Joey.

"I'm going." Joey pulled his arm away from Pete.

"Me too!" Xornoth smiled.

Pete stayed quiet.

"Take care of the ship for me!" Joey smiled to Pete. 

Pete grabbed Joeys arm again and pulled him in a hug.

"You have 2 weeks." Pete said, releasing Joey.

"I'll be fine." Joey hugged him back.

Xornoth landed on the ground and smiled to Joey.

"Ready?" 

"Yeah." Joey turned to Xornoth. Xornoth interlocked his arm with Joey's.

"I swear, you've been acting more and more like a kid these few months." Joey pulled away and walked to the portal.

"Whatever." Xornoth stood at the end of the portal.

Joey stood next him.

"Push." Xornoth shoved Joey into the portal.