Chapter 21 (Explination)

"So you're saying our servers got too close together in the multiverse, so I'm here?" Joey asked, the wind flying past him. "And we're going to Riverdale to get my memory back?"

"RIVENdale," the lost emperor sighed. "And yes, that's almost right."

"And Xornoth got teleported because a server was too close?" Joey shot a rocket.

"No, he was summoned by witches. Us in another universe."

"Ok.." Joey frowned. "And I'm You in the future?"

"A reincarnation of me," Other Joey flapped his parrot wings. "2000 years in the future. Our servers also got too close together in the multiverse so we've both been getting headaches and visions. The end. Anymore questions?"

"Actually, I have one-"

"We're here!"

Landing on top of a mountain, Joey and (himself?) other Joey looked around. The village was rather.. deserted.

"The ruler of Rivendale killed himself to kill Xornoth, his brother.  Sadly, Xornoth hasn't died yet due to his corruption." The emperor started walking.

"How do I get my memories back?" Joey followed.

"There's an elvin library around here. It's said to have record of the past and the future." 

"How does that work?" Joey jumped down the ledges.

"Stop asking so many questions." He growled. "Just follow me. We're almost there."

After about 10 minutes of walking, both joeys arrived at a cave.

"Let's go!" Joey was about to walk into the cave.

"Wrong place." Other Joey pulled his collar. "This way." He pointed to an old, cracked stone building.

"That's the library?" Joey sighed. 

"Afraid of bugs?"

"Let's get this over with." He sighed.

(A/N- guys I know it's been a while but I'm back ❤️)