Chapter 12 (Connection)

Joey flew over to Pix's area. If anyone knew anything about the crystals history, it was him. On his way he saw something weird.

The purple crack in the mountain seemed like it was calling to him. Joey landed on the grassy edge of the mountain. 

"Admiring the rift?" A voice from behind said.

Joey turned.

"Hi, Gem." He smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Gem walked next to Joey.

"I was just looking for Pix." Joey said. "I just don't remember this being here." 

"It came a while ago, I just don't know where." Pix flew next to them.

"Oh, hey!" Joey turned. "I needed to ask you about this crystal." Joey rummaged through his bag and grabbed the pieces of the crystal. "I got this from Shelby a while ago. I was about to go mining and it started glowing."

Gem glanced at the crystal, stepping back.

"When was it glowing?" Pix asked.

"Last week." Joey answered, trying to piece the shards together.

"Strange." Pix said. "Same time as the rift."

"Oh well I have to go.." Gem nervously laughed, flying away to the bridge. 

"Would you mind researching it for me?" Joey asked.

"Sure." Pix took the crystal from Joey.

"Thanks. I gotta go." Joey said, quickly flying away.

A/N- WE GOT A NAME CHANGE GUYS

also thank you all for supporting this trash fanfic, it means a lot, just wanted to say a few things.

There will be smaller plot lines inside of one main plot, most of the small plot lines about Joey remembering the past. I'm planning to write this until the series has ended.

Have a good day/night!