description

─── ˚* ੈ✩‧₊☽₊‧✩ ੈ*˚ ───

Reeling from the aftermath of their world tour and breakup, Jungkook and Narae are back to their regularly scheduled, separate programs, certain that their story has come to an end.

However, when their labels inform them that they'll be returning for one last run of promotional activities, they find that when face-to-face, it's a thousand times more difficult to deny their feelings and accept that they're better off apart.

Old wounds will be reopened, insecurities will be contended with and unwelcome faces will make an appearance... Will their connection be enough to overcome it all?

━━━

DisclaimerNone of the names or places used in this story belong to me. I only own the story and original characters.

This work is purely a work of fiction and imagination. In no way is this work an accurate representation of BTS members and should not be taken as such.

━━━

hello, hello! welcome to after you love me! this is the sequel to before you love me, so it would be advised to read that before this for it to make more sense, but it's really up to you! i will also post a recap for those that might have read bylm some time ago!

this book will contain swearing, mature content and will deal with sensitive topics like drug and alcohol misuse, depression, anxiety, biphobia and racism. there will be trigger and content warnings for each chapter that might be considered sensitive.

as always, this is more of a slow-burn so please don't be too frustrated <3. don't forget to vote and comment !

~ zaf <3

─── ˚* ੈ✩‧₊☽₊‧✩ ੈ*˚ ───