part two

━━━
N A R A E
━━━

━━━P L A Y L I S T ━━━

━━━
P L A Y L I S T
━━━

sandcastles – beyoncé
we built sand castles that washed away. i made you cry when i walked away. oh, and although i promised that i couldn't stay, baby. every promise don't work out that way.

figures - jessie reyez
i wish i could hurt you back. love, what would you do if you couldn't get me back? you're the one who's gonna lose, something so special, something so real. tell me, boy, how in the fuck would you feel? if you couldn't get me back. that's what i wish that i could do to you.

both sides of a smile - dave (ft. james blake)
i got a petite waist, sweet face, i'll find another man. you must have forgotten who the fuck i am. there's plenty niggas waitin' for chances. ask me if i'm taken, i say, "taken for granted".

escapism - raye
and i don't wanna feel how my heart is rippin'. in fact, i don't wanna feel, so i stick to sippin. and i'm out on the town with a simple mission, in my little black dress, and this shit is sittin'

sorry - beyoncé
he trying to roll me up, i ain't picking up. headed to the club, i ain't thinking 'bout you. me and my ladies sip my d'ussé cup. i don't give a fuck, chucking my deuces up. suck on my balls, pause, i had enough. i ain't thinking 'bout you.

i know - big sean (ft. jhené aiko)
dancing like it's something to believe in, dancing like it's fuckin' dancing season. blame it on the alcohol or blame it on sativa. the harder your heart keep beating, only feel bad while you're thinkin'.

wrong turn - dwn
but i'm still here fucking dreaming of you and all the fucking shit you used to do. a wrong turn got me thinking of you, hiding behind my smiles but im blue.

lonely - rm
and now i hate the buildings i don't even know, just wanna go back home. i'm fuckin' lonely, all alone on an island. so fuckin' lonely, somebody call me.

marvins room - drake
fuck that nigga that you love so bad. i know that you still think about the times we had. i say fuck that nigga that you think you found. and since you picked up, i know he's not around.

f2f - sza
i hate me enough for the two of us. hate that i can't let go of you enough, this why i fuck him 'cause i miss you. i fuck him 'cause i really miss you. i fuck him 'cause i miss you.

so lonely - jorja smith
lonely, so lonely. so lonely now, my friend. lone, lonely. so lonely, so lonely has become my friend.

i love you, i hate you - little simz
used to avoidin' and then hide how i really feel about this, now i see how fickle life can be an so it can't wait. should've been the person there to hold me on my dark days. it's easier to stargaze and wish than be faced with this reality. is you a sperm donor or a dad to me?

lost without you - freya ridings
i think i'm lost without you. i just feel crushed without you. 'cause i've been strong for so long that i never thought how much i needed you. i think i'm lost without you.

citrus tears - somadina
did i jump way too deep for you or did i let my cup floweth over? tell me the truth. just like waves crash in the sky, gravity brings me right back to you, anxiety wins so i'm blind to you. coming right back to you.

━━━

[part two coming soon]