part one

━━━
J U N G K O O K
━━━

━━━P L A Y L I S T ━━━

━━━
P L A Y L I S T
━━━

hate everything - gsoul
"had my doubts, but i thought we could work. gave all i had, but you needed more. we both promised forever, but forever don't last too long."

price of fame - michael jackson
"get in your car, you want to take a ride, look behind, someone is following you. you try to get away you turn real fast, but too bad, they know your every move... it's the price of fame, so don't you ever complain."

ain't no sunshine - michael jackson
"ain't no sunshine when she's gone. and this house just is no home, anytime she goes away."

left and right - charlie put ft. jung kook of bts
"ever since the day you went away. someone tell me how, how much more do i gotta drink for the pain?"

broken record - gsoul
"can't seem to forget about you. every little thing makes me think of you."

love overdue - gyptian
"now, who's gonna hold and squeeze me right, now that she's gone out of my life?"

134340 - bts (english translation)
"i'm just orbiting you (i missed you, i lost you). i'm just going in circles (you erased me, you forgot me)."

like - bts (english translation)
"you look rather good after we broke up, pretty woman. pretty woman. you still look good and it annoys me, pretty woman. oh pretty woman."

talking to the moon - bruno mars
"at night when the stars light up my room, i sit by myself... talking to the moon. trying to get to you. in hopes you're on the other side, talking to me too - or am i a fool? who sits alone, talking to the moon."

saved - khalid
"but i'll keep your number saved, 'cause i hope one day you'll get the sense to call me. i'm hoping that you'll say, you're missing me the way i'm missing you."

both sides of a smile - dave ft. james blake
"i wish that i could pay for my sins with a lump sum, restore her belief in me with a trust fund. the money can't buy nothing when the love's done."

a house is not a home - luther vandross
"pretty little darling, have a heart, don't let one mistake keep us apart. i'm not meant to live alone, turn this house into a home."

you are the reason - calum scott
"and i'd climb every mountain and swim every ocean. just to be with you and fix what i've broken. oh, 'cause i need you to see that you are the reason."

dirty - jey
"cause i'm dirty, i'll keep my distance. i'm sorry. but when i'm drunk, you're still my darling. when i wake up in the morning, there's an empty seat. yeah, where did you go? your scent that was left, your warmth - everything is gone."

━━━