"Lady Dimitrescu"

"Could I go, please!" You dragged the S

"No you may not..."

"Why?!" You whined looking at her through the mirror, she looked back through the mirror with possessiveness.

"No." She finally said turning and eyeing you up and down, she stood and stalked over to you bending over and giving you a greedy kiss on the neck. She continued up your neck grabbing your waist and lifting you up.

To entranced by her kisses and hands roaming over your body. You didn't realise you were now on the large and comfortable bed.

The, Lady Dimitrescu started nibbling on your neck and jaw, you gave little gasps and breaths to which made Alcina smirk and run her left hand down your body and then back up letting her sharp nail run over your clothes ever so gently cutting them off.

She then reached into your cut maid outfit and massaged your boob making you let out a soft moan.

"A--Alcina,

She bit down on your neck causing you to let out a small yelp.

"What's my name." She growled while drinking from you. She licked the blood that trickled down. You shuddered and held onto her arm for support.

"Lady— Dimitrescu..."

She gave the other side of your neck the same attention. While she kissed and sucked on your neck, she moved up in a sitting position.

She plopped you on her thigh, she detached from your precious neck. She leaned back on an arm and looked at you,

Lustful eyes stared at you making blush, the redness spreading from your face to your chest.
Alcinas eyes roamed from your beautiful e/c eyes to your delectable neck, seeing your neck made her smirk.

"Undress." She commanded.

You obeyed,

"Good girl." She reached to your check making you look at her, "Eyes on me."

You nodded and started to take off your ripped clothes as you did Alcina brought her hand to rest on your thigh making you blush even more. Your Mistress chuckled,

"You are very very hot my pet. Are you sure your not coming down with a fever?" She asked in a sarcastic tone. You let out a huff and took your eyes off of her to only receive a another deep and deceiving chuckle.

You were undressed now. You wore black lingerie, you looked up to see the countess staring at your body. Her eyes roamed at your chest then down to your legs and back up to your eyes.

She gave you a gracious smile before leaning forward and catching your lips in a deep demanding kiss.

Your wet core was now rubbing against her thigh making you moan about into the lustful kiss.

Air was now becoming needed so you both pulled away and looked at each other.

You took deep shaky breaths whilst Alcina took more deep intakes of air. Your hot breath brushed Alcinas face and she couldn't resist the urge of taking your face and kissing you again, to which you welcomed and returned the greediness.

She bit at your lower lip and you opened your mouth in acceptance and her tongue invaded your mouth intertwining with yours and moving each other's.

You started to move your hips trying to get your high. Alcina felt this and grabbed your hip and guided you, helping you. She pushed your vibrant pussy down further. You started to grind down on her thigh, going faster and faster your wet core dribble onto the sheets.