My Sweetheart

Alcina woke from her sleep. She looked over to your side of the bed and looked over to the fire only to snap her head back at your side.

You weren't there. Instead, a note lay neatly on your pillow.

She grabbed it and it had her name on it.

"So neatly written..." She said and ran her fingers over it. The ink smudged indicating it was freshly written.

"So you didn't leave that late I see. Hm..."

She unleashed one nail and used it to open the envelope.

She then pulled out the folded paper and looked over it.

"My oh my...this is long." Alcina said and grabbed her reading glasses.

Dear Alcina,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude for everything you have done for me. Your kindness, support, have had an immense impact on my life, and I am truly thankful to have you by my side.

Thank you for always being there for me, for lending a listening ear, and for offering your wise advice. Your words of encouragement and understanding have provided me with the strength to overcome challenges and pursue my dreams.

I am grateful for the incredible moments we have shared together, the laughter, and even the tears. Your presence in my life has brought joy and happiness beyond measure. You have shown me what true love means, and for that, I am forever grateful.

Please know that your support has made a big difference in my life. Your belief in me has given me the confidence to believe in myself and strive for greatness. Without you, I wouldn't be where I am today, and for that, I am eternally thankful.

Once again, thank you for being the incredible person that you are. Your kindness, generosity, and love have touched my heart in ways words cannot describe. I am truly blessed to have you as a part of my life, and I cherish our love deeply.

With all my love and appreciation,

Y/n L/n

She marveled and swiped at the tears falling freely from her eyes.

Oh how much she loved you. You were sweet and understanding. She felt like she was going to cry.

The letter had touched her soul and made her happy.

Her morning had turned out to be great and more happy than ever.

You ended up coming back from the village with some juicy meat that was very tender.

She kissed you and hugged you. You were her height but still shorter. You kissed her back and she ate her food while you enjoyed the look on her face.

You had even brought some good meat for the girls and played games with them while also cleaning they enjoyed there time with there mother.

You smiled and went with the day.