Deathly Love

Sadly the poor woman was dead before they had reached. The mans wife that was, his dearest of them all. He loved her for 20 years. There unforgettable life they had together. They were the ones that did it all together, fighting, drinking, crying, sleeping. Fun times to say the least. His sweet nothing was gone, she took his heart and took everthing with her. He saw her body, lifeless and pale. He ran over, never like before would he thought to cry like a baby. Never did he think would he lose someone so important to him. His shooting star was now wished upon. His apple to his eye was now rotten and forgotten. No more of her was there left in him to have. He was lonely without her. Her body lay still in his shaking and cold hands. His teary eyes lay on her untouched face. Her lips lay still with a smile unforgotten to his mind. He wished to feel the warm touch of hands, her hands. Her eyes shut closed, those beautiful brown eyes lay shut for only him to remember. Where did you go? Why did you leave without my knowing? Why is this happening? Why me? Why you? Why us? Why this? Please come back...

The anger rising with in him. It was overtaking his days. The thouhght of his poor wife. She died mercielesly fighting for the lives of this damned school. She fought for them all! But they don't even have a day to memorate her passing! How could they! They should have been killed! There lives should have been taken not my sweet angle. The love of my life, she was taken from me at such a damed time! They shall pay for her death and the ones who killed her. They will suffer a greatly death. One many will remember, many will tell the story of how they suffered. The night they left this reched earth. With all the hate I have. It will rain hell on this earth, upon every single one of you beasts. You may die with curtesy...

Hi people! Again I've updated lmao! I know I usually don't write he/him povs but! I was really thinking if this! I read a story of Severus snape (please don't hate me) BUT! Don't worry peoples! I still love Alcina Dimitrescu! She will forever be the vampire woman I give my heart too! This was smt I gave my brain a week to think of lol! Hope you liked it!!