Rage

Where were you!?

She exclaimed. Her voice bellowing out.

I asked. Where. We're. You. Answer me y/n!

She yelled in your face. She was just meters away. Your lips trembled as tears pricked your eyes. You looked so frightened that she didn't even know what to say. She stepped back and took a deep breath.

I'm sorry y/n, I shouldn't have yelled at you like that...

You bit your lip and looked down. Your hands going to your face to cover them.

She looked at you and concern crossed her face.

What's wrong my dear?

Her voice a soft tone. You cried. Harder each time she stroked your hair.

I—

A ball in your throat as you couldn't bear to say it. You dropped to your knees, sobbing uncontrollably.

She looked shocked and worried.

My love-

Those words were tearing you apart. Her love for you was making you combust.

I— can't...

You mumbled through tears as your breathing was becoming uncontrollable. You were taking deep gulps of air.

She was there to soothe you but,

Honey—

You couldn't anymore.

Don't.

You whispered,

What?

She sounded confused.

Don't call me that...

Y/n... What's wrong?

You gripped at your dress, knuckles turning white. You bit your lip now. You tasted blood from there.

Honey- I mean y/n, tell me what's wrong. Then we can fix this together.

Your tears were flowing worthlessly onto the ground.

He... he....

You couldn't say it. Too ashamed.

Her face was still concerned. She didn't want to think of what this man did but she had a feeling it was true.

Look at me...

She raised your head in her hands.

Don't worry, I won't scream or yell. I just want to hold you and make sure your okay... Please tell me what happened.

She looked into your eyes her words speaking truth.

He— he did unspeakable things... He touched me. I told him stop, he didn't...

Your sobs grew louder and you cried. She pulled you close tightening her grip around you. She wanted you to feel safe. She was distraught with what you had said.

Your cries were heart wrenching. They broke her and what had happened to you was just...

Her cries were now low breaths and hiccups here and there. She looked at peace but, you knew inside her head was that disgusting memory. That man that had done things no woman should ever be held with.

She was filled with rage. Rage she's never felt before. She wanted to destroy the world for what had happened to her. She would split the world in half to find this man.

She was filled with...

Red Rage.

She kissed your head and massaged your body. She had cleaned your body and dressed you for the night. She hadn't come across any bruises or anything bad. She just felt like she wasn't there to protect. She couldn't save you...

She loved you and would find this man then make him scream in pain.